Audi RS3 In Keighley

turbopower

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know anything about this Daytona Grey RS3 in Keighley?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,if its the one at MY Autos I was going to look at it when i was after buying an RS3 but then I was put off by the pictures, something just didn't seem right so I left it well alone, plus you can get a 12 plate with less miles for less money.

VCAR

The important wording here is "V CAR".

This is a repaired insurance write off, all legal, but obviously affect the value, which is way too high!

Shame really as the car looks stunning.

It's on V Car (has history, a bang etc) I can't believe they are asking so much?

Having spoken with the seller I can confirm that you are all right in saying it's V car. It's a Cat D insurance write off, which makes their asking price seem bizarre. No way in a million years will they get anywhere near that figure.

If anyone is thinking of selling a Daytona Grey RS3 anytime soon please give me a shout.

It's even got a sunroof and front fog lights, electricaly adjustable passenger and drivers seats and lumbar support.......:eiertritt:

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
See I knew something wasn't right with that car!!!! That's why I never bothered.

the seller of that rs3 must be smoking some good stuff to be pricing it more then a straight one cat d`s are usually worth 20-25% less of the value of the straight one hence the cat d should reflect this in the price that car is worth no more then £2699 at most,
also the fact that hes in keighly means run