Audi RS4 B5 Wheels

Tezler

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking at buying a set of Genuine Audi RS4 wheels. The only things is, the offset on these wheels is ET43 and I have heard the offset on the RS4's should be ET20?

Does this matter? And what difference will it make?

Thanks,

Tez

The correct ET of the rs4 wheel is ET20.

If the wheels you are looking at are ET43 then they are either a genuine wheel which was offered on things such as the 8l s3 etc. Or the wheel is a replica wheel.

A low offset wheel sticks out. A high offset wheel side more inboard.

Check if they are 5x100 or 5x112 last thing you want is to get adaptors for standard wheels

Likely the 5x100 (5 bolts describing a 100mm diameter circle through their centres) wheels off a Mk1 TT or 8L S3. ET is a mm offset from the centre of the wheel to the face of the hub, so ET43 will sit 23mm further in to the arch than ET20, but those wheels are probably also a different width to the correct RS4 ones.

Also be aware are hard type and soft .. Soft are as described, easy to put out of shape (I have 3 unusable in my garden) there is a code difference, but I can't recall.

I have a mint just refurbished set of Genuine ET20 Alloys in Gloss Black that I no longer need, There are tyres on but would only really use them for track.

I will have to double check the part number on them, but I am sure they are the 'HARD' Variety as I am still running the Soft on my car.