Audi S2 (or RS2 if the price is right) avant in Ragussa Green

bobby singh

BSR
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I bet you didn't expect a diesel guy to be posting in the S2/RS2 forum :)
Truth is I've always been a SWB nut (typical 80's kids) but obviously prices are well out of budget, then the passion for the UR grew but again just a childhood dream now.
I recall going to the NEC show in the 92 (iirc) and sitting in the UR and S2 (I'll dig out the pics), some moments just stick with you.
Anyway I've now decided life is just too short and its time to make some dreams come true - so the hunt for a S2 or a RS2 avant in the lovely Ragussa Green is in order.
I actually missed out on a sliver RS2 not so long ago and IMO it was the right value rather than the inflated hype prices you see sometimes.
If you guys are in the know of something that matches the requirements please drop me an email BobbySinghRacing@outlook.com or a PM here.
I don't mind a project but obviously the price needs to be right as I understand many parts can be difficult to get etc

Thanks for reading
Bobby

Reactions: desertstorm and kenneally_mark1
Hi everyone,
I bet you didn't expect a diesel guy to be posting in the S2/RS2 forum :)
Truth is I've always been a SWB nut (typical 80's kids) but obviously prices are well out of budget, then the passion for the UR grew but again just a childhood dream now.
I recall going to the NEC show in the 92 (iirc) and sitting in the UR and S2 (I'll dig out the pics), some moments just stick with you.
Anyway I've now decided life is just too short and its time to make some dreams come true - so the hunt for a S2 or a RS2 avant in the lovely Ragussa Green is in order.
I actually missed out on a sliver RS2 not so long ago and IMO it was the right value rather than the inflated hype prices you see sometimes.
If you guys are in the know of something that matches the requirements please drop me an email BobbySinghRacing@outlook.com or a PM here.
I don't mind a project but obviously the price needs to be right as I understand many parts can be difficult to get etc

Thanks for reading
Bobby
Emailed! I'm selling my RS2, I'm not sure if you're still in the market.