Audi S3 2011 RNS-E reverse camera retrofit

Josh97

Reaction score
Hi, I want to keep my S3 as oem as possible I know it would be easier for a aftermarket unit etc... but I’m just wondering what this job consists of? Anyone here that has successfully fit this to the RNSE with the guidelines? Thanks

I looked into this a little while ago and I think if memory serves. You need the A6 boot handle with the camera holder, R8 camera and parking aid control unit plus wiring obviously. I have self park and digital tv on my rns-e and I think I’d have lost them so I didn’t look much further. I think there’s a few places online that do it but I’d give NHN a shout and chat with him about it the lads a legend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked into this a little while ago and I think if memory serves. You need the A6 boot handle with the camera holder, R8 camera and parking aid control unit plus wiring obviously. I have self park and digital tv on my rns-e and I think I’d have lost them so I didn’t look much further. I think there’s a few places online that do it but I’d give NHN a shout and chat with him about it the lads a legend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers mate, will try and get in contact now