Audi S3 2017 EPC/Engine Management

Liamthd

Reaction score
Apologies if this thread has been seen lots of times here but I’m a new S3 owner and it’s my fist Audi so a little clueless so hoping for some advise or anyone who’s had a similar issue.

a bit of back story on the issue, I’m driving around 50MPH on a dual carriageway and move over to the fast lane and accelerate to overtake, naturally in dynamic mode the car drops down a few gears automatically and the revs go up along with the boost. Normally this is fine and away I go with the fun! This time the car started shuddering significantly and the EPC light came on and engine management light also lit up and now won’t clear after a restart of the car. I’ve checked coolant and oil and all seems fine but the car doesn’t drive as it should and there’s obviously some quite seriously wrong.
It’s done 66k on the clock and has been fine for 8 months but with only a 6 month warranty from the garage and the car being on finance I’m quite worried.
Can’t get it into my local garage until next week so just posting here for any advice for a complete Audi novice.
Important to note the car isn’t mapped and is standard.

many thanks!