audi s3 2019 exhaust question

mve7

Reaction score
Hallo, I've got a audi S3 8v fl from 2019 with the OPF... I already did a res delete. I'm very happy with the results but you always want more :D I asked my dealer that I would lose my warranty if I go for a downpipe and the answer is yes... because they need to changes things in the software because of the error message. Now is the question what the difference will be if a would do a muffler delete?

ps: sorry for my English :D

Video of my res delete :

Drone, and lots of it! You change the entire nature of the exhaust and trust me, you want the rear muffler to stay. With that said, our 4 cylinder engine will sound like a tracktor below 3.000rpm if you get rid of the muffler. Lots of videos on youtube confirms this.

Don't know if it's possible yet on the 2019, but a solution could be to get a valve controller and then modify the stock muffler. Valves open = straight pipe, valves closed = muffler. Just an idea :)

Reactions: mve7
I still don’t understand how the res delete brings back the DSG farts on some people’s S3s and not others. Weird.

I still don’t understand how the res delete brings back the DSG farts on some people’s S3s and not others. Weird.

yea like I said I'm very happy now with the res delete. But I like it loud haha :D
In the video I only had 1500 km now like 6000 km so its a little louder now. I also have some pops when I let go the gas

You do not want to remove the muffler..... way too noisy and a ticket will be the result....an aftermarket cat back exhaust system is your best bet, but pricey!!