Audi S3 8P PFL Exhaust Tips

Kayobong

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a thread on the 8P so I'll ask.

Does anyone know if the exhaust tips are removable and if so what would the part number be for the S3 PFL as the tips are much more oval shaped than the regular A3 ones and I'd ideally like to replace mine. Cheers.

Can’t remember but why don’t you stick your head under and have a look? Welded from memory.

Can’t remember but why don’t you stick your head under and have a look? Welded from memory.

I have and I cant tell if they're welded or not. I know they were on the MK6 Golf GTI but they look slightly different on the S3.

If you go to your local Audi garage and ask to look at the exhaust on the parts system you will see if they are listed as spares

Or here, see item #17: 8P0 071 761 8P0 071 771 for a 2011/12 AUDI 8P S3

https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+a3+s3+sportb+lim+qu/a3/2011-646/2/253-253095/

S3 exhaust

Mines up on a ramp right now and it’s they’re welded on
512d228bc99e9de39f57d8cf9cf56414.jpg

891a0ce6c14e3b0ded535c30639d06aa.jpg

Thanks mate, weird how they have a notch at the bottom which doesn't appear to serve a purpose. Looks like I'll have to bust out the autosol instead.

Thanks mate, weird how they have a notch at the bottom which doesn't appear to serve a purpose. Looks like I'll have to bust out the autosol instead.

I’d imagine it’s a quite for when they weld the tips on so they aren’t angled weird

Autosol worked wonders on mine, or save your time and buy a new exhaust!

I’d imagine it’s a quite for when they weld the tips on so they aren’t angled weird

Autosol worked wonders on mine, or save your time and buy a new exhaust!

I'd love a new exhaust, BCS Powervalve is the only one I'd go for but the cost is eye watering!

I'd love a new exhaust, BCS Powervalve is the only one I'd go for but the cost is eye watering!

I want a new exhaust too but I wouldn’t spend that much on an exhaust for this car, really think the exhaust is overpriced for what it is.

Rather go deutschtech, full custom turbo back (you can add remote valves) for less money than bcs...

I want a new exhaust too but I wouldn’t spend that much on an exhaust for this car, really think the exhaust is overpriced for what it is.

Rather go deutschtech, full custom turbo back (you can add remote valves) for less money than bcs...

I'm always searching for second hand BCS exhausts but they rarely come up for sale, I may end up going for a custom one like you say.

Reactions: Bryant1998