For Sale Audi S3 8V BCS Powervalve Resonator Delete

Bells

Reaction score
This BCS Powervalve Resonator Delete Pipe for my S3 (8V) is coming off my car tomorrow as it’s going back to standard due to its sale. So thought I’d post here before going on eBay.

Can confirm this sounds great when installed, zero drone compared to some other cheaper res delete kits. You get lots of extra crackles and pops with this installed and a much deeper exhaust note, various threads on here detailing peoples experiences. I think makes the car sound exactly how it should’ve from factory.

Only covered about 6000 miles with this fitted so in great condition no leaks etc. Paid £280 back at the start of this year so looking for £180 delivered. Clamps aren’t included as I’ve used them to re-fit original resonator but can be picked up cheaply.

Any questions drop me a PM.

Further details:

The Powervalve Resonator Delete Pipe Kit removes the factory centre resonator assembly and replaces it with our high-flow exhaust section. This adds a deeper exhaust note in a simple, cost effective way without replacing the entire exhaust system. The sound the resonator delete pipe gives is subtle but enables you to hear the turbo whistle a lot more over the standard resonated pipes. The extension piece cancels out any drone out motorway speeds or low RPM.

Manufactured from 304 grade aircraft spec stainless steel, we believe that our performance exhaust systems are the finest on the market.