For Sale Audi S3 (8V) Sportback

Reaction score
2013 S3 8V sport back, Gleaming Panther Black, S Tronic,
1 previous owner. The car was on 5 year warranty then I have had comprehensive warranty since so nothing has been neglected,
MOT - never even an advisory on any of them,
Absolutely stunning condition, bar a couple of stone chips and one small wheel scuff (barely noticeable) it is mint. the interior still smells new.
54000 miles, Comprehensive Service history, every receipt for everything from the original purchase to now. Haldex oil and filters cleaned every 15K,
It has has the important S tronic oil change at Audi at 38K.
Also has had the coolant reservoir changed to a new OEM, eradicating the coolant bag problem.
The Thermostat / water pump was changed by my warranty company with new OEM parts by Quattro tech, so that isnt a worry either.
Tech pack - Large hi res sat nav, auto mirrors, lights, wipers, folding mirrors, led interior lights etc etc, Factory tinted windows, DRLs, Full LED light pack. Interior light pack. Drive Select, Full leather.
Audi connect, B and O sound system,
Extended leather pack, red calipers
Audi pre sense, and rear airbag options (rare belive it or not), keyless start etc.
Mods,
Racing line R600 full system including pipe and elbow and muffler delete very expensive- I have full original parts list in mint condition too
Res delete, I have the Res in mint condition
RS3 Grille, I have the original in mint condition
Lowered on Eibach sports, - I have the original springs, this is subtle and still a comfy ride.
19" Rotors in black with mint Pirelli P zero tires
RS3 Red air vents.
I can put back to standard if preferred except for the wheels, Never launched, never tuned, the car really is a beauty, and washed and waxed often, with very good paint, it gets alot of attention, and positive comments for all ages. I will try and get pics but please message or call me and I can whatsapp.
Not in need to sell, in fact Im worried I will regret the sale but I have had her for 3 years nearly and have found something else I would like to try. This is the longest I have ever owned a car and it still feels new everytime I get in.
£17,850 Craig 07904016892

Reactions: NevMan