Audi S3 8V Wheel Spacers

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Wanted to get some advice and possible pictures of people who have already done this.

I have an Audi S3 8v 2015 with 19" all stock and wanted push my tires out a bit more to give it a more aggressive stance :D. Wondering what would be the best option??

Below is the pic of my car (Pic credit goes to DJalix)

15440306 1052918191520105 2145993378187270187 o

I have spacers, 15mm front and 20mm rear and that totally fills the arches, could not go any wider.

No problems with 15mm front and 20mm rear? I have thought that 10mm front and 15mm rear are the maximum

I have spacers, 15mm front and 20mm rear and that totally fills the arches, could not go any wider.

Paul with the 20mm at the back and being staggered did you need realignment for your wheels?

What are the pros and cons in a staggered setup?

I had 15mm all round on my PFL, just waiting this flu to go before I fit them to my FL. Had zero issues while they were on.

View attachment 112527 View attachment 112528 View attachment 112529 View attachment 112530

Alex those do look a lot more aggressive than stock...very nice indeed.

Last edited:
not done anything with alignment. only got 2k miles on the car but everything looks good. Handles very well.

Got a pair of new 15mm Eibach spacers for sale which I didn't end up using, if you're interested drop me a PM. @AJ Jacob

Regards
SJ

if you can see the need for spacers youre looking too hard. a total waste of money

10mm/155mm use to be our most popular combo for the S3 8V but it's by far 15mm/20mm now.

Damian @ DPM Performance
digging this right up from the grave sorry.
How much including bolts please? 15mm and 20mm for 2013 S3 8V Hatch?
Many thanks,
D

If you put on these spacers and have a puncture, do you need to remove them to fit the space saver wheel? Asking as my brother had a similar arrangement on his Fiat Uno and when he had a puncture he had to remove the spacer, which in some cases was a pain ....

If you put on these spacers and have a puncture, do you need to remove them to fit the space saver wheel? Asking as my brother had a similar arrangement on his Fiat Uno and when he had a puncture he had to remove the spacer, which in some cases was a pain ....

That's correct yes.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Sorry about digging up an old thread... But for those who fitted 10/15 or 15/20, any noticeable increase in understeering? Am considering, but just the thought of more understeering is turning me away... Thanks!

Other than for aesthetics what purpose does these spacers serve?
Just trying to see if it improves handling or upsets it as you are increasing the track which in theory could help handling or understeer but like all tweaks something else has to give.

Hey Guys,

Wanted to get some advice and possible pictures of people who have already done this.

I have an Audi S3 8v 2015 with 19" all stock and wanted push my tires out a bit more to give it a more aggressive stance :D. Wondering what would be the best option??

Below is the pic of my car (Pic credit goes to DJalix)

View attachment 112480

what's the car color if you don't mind me asking.