Audi S3 Bucket Seats 8P

hashy

Reaction score
H, Wondering if anyone can help,

im after a set of Bucket seats for my s3, has anyone got any for sale or know of anyone selling any.

Thanks in advance

Good luck mate, as rare as rocking horse poo

tell me about it ive searched everywhere, thinking about getting a set of recaro aftermarket seats if i dont find anything

As Nigel said no chance. There a que on here with people after them lol. There were some R32 Bucket Seats for sale on ebay for £1500 but they are a different style to the S3/RS4 ones. If your gonna go aftermarket go for CS Sportsters pick up a pair for £1,300 brand new

TBH I had a set, used for a week & then said sod it & sold, mainly cause kid on route at the time, but also I lose electric lumbar, storage tray & the ones I had were definitely allot user friendly in/out of car all the time.

Allthough they were hugging when driving, but being a bigger unit it almost felt to cramped at times, nice for the feeling but practicality was zero.

yeah thats the set im thinkin about actually, there spose to be releasing a new one next year with the heated seat element and the air bags

yeah thats the set im thinkin about actually, there spose to be releasing a new one next year with the heated seat element and the air bags

Sounds nice heated element. Wonder what the new seats will look like. You can get CS with airbags think its an extra £175 last time i checked.

i looks the same, there on the recaro website but 8 weeks turnaround time!!

they do look good, but when it comes to stuff that your gonna be sat in for hours id want something that u know is gonna have the quality and decent ergonomics!
(im a brand whore as well haha)

Reactions: ensnare
they do look good, but when it comes to stuff that your gonna be sat in for hours id want something that u know is gonna have the quality and decent ergonomics!
(im a brand whore as well haha)

You just admit it. Your posh Jung:ninja: .

Those seats actually look alright!

I might be able to pinch a whole set here in Israel for a pretty pound off a 2008 S. Do the buckets have air bags? Is it is a problem putting them in? Will the airbag light go on?

Yeah the CS Sportsters have an airbag option, not sure what it would require to wire them in. Probably a much cheaper option to genuine s3 buckets.

and to be honest they look better and prob weigh about half of the S3's

Yeah the S3's arent lite for sure.

Yeah the S3's arent lite for sure.

Indeed, I picked up an R32 version and it was much heavier than I thought, the electric motors weigh loads in them, then theres the sheer size, they are much bigger than a normal sport seat but dont look that huge when in the car

Those reps ain't that bad in pics n=but as others have said, what will they be like to sit on for a year or so? Any links to users?

The CS is a great looking seat, very nice in B&W-

361.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

oh RS why u put that up!!!
all they need is heating elements and then they will be on order.... even if i have to beg, borrow or steal lol

They're the biz jungle!

Just bought a TTRS dsg shifter btw :moa:

ok this thread has got me thinking, there are loads of OEM buckets that can be installed in the A3/S3 are there not? Obiously the S3 buckets? Then the RS4 like N8's and I'm sure there are TT variants etc but what's the nicest in your opinion? (pics would be a bonus) lol

ok this thread has got me thinking, there are loads of OEM buckets that can be installed in the A3/S3 are there not? Obiously the S3 buckets? Then the RS4 like N8's and I'm sure there are TT variants etc but what's the nicest in your opinion? (pics would be a bonus) lol

TTRS, no question

I think the Leon Cupra R ones aren't too bad either personally, but I know a lot of ppl don't like them

And is there much work in getting the likes of the TTRS ones fitted or do they go straight in?

well TT seats are bolt in i believe. i can't see any reason why the buckets wouldn't be.

the problem is that who will have written off a TTRS yet, and one with buckets as well? you won't find a set lol and £8k new or whatever the hell it is is far too steep for what they are.

as nigel wrote above, i actually prefer my regular S-Line seats anyhow. i've only had a short run as a passenger in a mate's old S3 and they weren't as comfortable i feel, but then again i'm quite big framed

Yea that's a fair point, for daily use maybe not as practical as the standard s-line ones

The Cs look the s**t. What do you do with the back seats to make a nice fit?

The Cs look the s**t. What do you do with the back seats to make a nice fit?

probably need a retrim in order to match perfect. If i was doing it i'd sell the full leathers as a set, buy the CS' and get a cloth rear bench from a scrappy to be retrimmed.

hes asking for top dollar on them!! be lucky to get that this time of year with everyone being broke!

He had them for a while they were relisted on ebay twice i believe. Not bad when you think its the whole interior more a less so any one with cloth would be a good upgrade.

Those R32 buckets don't look as nice as the RS4, S3, TT ones but they sure look more comfy!

arnt they the same seats with the crimping in the padding detailed differently? so with a retrim, which you would prob want to do so the leather matches you could prob get it changed?

If you get geniune buckets expect to have to get them retrimmed after one year anyhow in some quality leather LOL.

If you get geniune buckets expect to have to get them retrimmed after one year anyhow in some quality leather LOL.

This man speaketh the truth, the leather is shocking quality and with the high side bolsters on the Recaros, re-trims do need to be done fairly soon. It's all dependant on how large your backside is and how many miles you rack up though.