Audi S3/Rs3 black edtion cover for towing eye

Flosman

Reaction score
Afternoon, wonder if someone could help me here brought my car back from repairs on a rear bumper they seemed to have lost the towing eye,now ive just come from there they some how order and sprayed the wrong one they got the shape for a3 which is a square,i have a 2010 s3 8p black edition which i believe has the rs3 trim on it diffuser the grey audi with the orange trim is an example of what mine suppose to look like the other 2 pics are whats missing from mine i have 2 part numbers but not sure which is the correct one
first one is 8P4807441DT-94 and the second is 8P3807441B if you google these they look the same the only difference the first one has a small square which looks like the toe to poke through,if possible could someone pull off there part and send me over the correct part number before repairs garage order the wrong one and paint it to waste my time

Attachments

• s3 bumper.jpg
    s3 bumper.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 110
  • mys3.JPG
    mys3.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
  • mys32.JPG
    mys32.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
unless I'm legless the "b" is for an S3, the 'D T94" is gloss black RS3 and you want the 'D" which is grey for RS3 8P4807441 D. BTW Sandra posted a parts lookup section in the stickies above the threads

Cheers I’ll have a look garage are taking too long to rectify the situation,let u know how I get on

unless I'm legless the "b" is for an S3, the 'D T94" is gloss black RS3 and you want the 'D" which is grey for RS3 8P4807441 D. BTW Sandra posted a parts lookup section in the stickies above the threads
Did you see the difference in the parts one has a like square hole in the the non rs3 part is flat I’m still confused which one to get or the right one doesn’t matter the colour the garage are going to respray it

If they lost it then they should replace it / sorry couldn’t get past photo 2 - the red detail...

Think it’s the last pic you posted.

If they lost it then they should replace it / sorry couldn’t get past photo 2 - the red detail...

Think it’s the last pic you posted.
they going to replace and respray it but there taking there time about it for something that can be ordered in a couple days and sorted within the week made me wait 2 weeks for the wrong part after several emails i see you have an s3 black edition yourself is the back same as mine on the diffuser fancy gettting the part number off it for me :)

My rear diffuser is different - we only have 3 or 4 fins. Yours is the RS3 diffuser? Nevertheless. I’ll try to get a part number tomorrow.

My rear diffuser is different - we only have 3 or 4 fins. Yours is the RS3 diffuser? Nevertheless. I’ll try to get a part number tomorrow.
i believe i have the same diffuser if you look on the right side looks similar to the second pic i think,called audi many difference places no one knows so far lol

Attachments

• mising part.jpg
    mising part.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 72
  • missing part time 2.jpg
    missing part time 2.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 81