Audi S3 Servicing in Aberdeen

Dazzeroo

Reaction score
Hi to everyone first of all...just bought a Nogaro Blue 2001 S3 and wanted to join a reliable forum etc....

Can anyone recommend a reliable garage in the Aberdeenshire area?

I don't fancy paying stealer manhour charges and my 2001 s3 which i have just bought hasnt had a cambelt/waterpump change as far as i can tell!

Many Thanks,
Darren:)

Hi,

I just bought an '02 here in Aberdeen. I have some info on prices I can email you. Mine needs the cambelt, water pump etc ... too. I have 53k miles what about you? Did you buy the car local?

carbster09@juno.com

hi mate

i'm in inverness an wont quote numbers to avoid misquoting you but i got quotes from Highland Audi and from Star Performance in Kircaldy, audi couldnt come close, no comparison saved 200 odd quid an i knew the work had been done! heard a few horror stories of 'dealers' cutting corners

sure its a bit of a drive but worth it! i'm back next week for more work,

check them out anyway

I'll second that...
Star Performance would be well worth the trip down to Fife...you'll get a decent job done by Jim/Brian.

I hated having to use the 'local dealer' when mine was under warranty.

I drive to Star for my servicing. I've heard a few good things about independant place out in Kingswells, but I've never used them myself.

yes i know them from previously living in Kingswells but everyone seems to think Star are the dogs so it probably makes sense to go take a look at the very least!

At worst, its an excuse to go for a drive in me knew car

:)