audi s4 b5 mixed oli help

max libo

Reaction score
every day before start the engine i check the coolant and oil level
but to day when i opened the coolant reservoir cap i found the coolant are mixed with oil its looks like cappuccino
also i checked the oil fill cap its covered with the cappuccino thing and the oil level is low now
i start the engine its runs smooth and fine no misfiring no noise at all and no smock
but i notice that upper right radiator hose its getting hard the coolant system pressurized and he coolant start leaking form coolant cap withe the milky thing even while the engine temp is still low
so any help please

Eck.....worst case scenario it’s a head gasket.

However, I once had this and all it turned out to be was the water cooled / oil cooler square box that sits behind the oil filter had burst inside thus causing a similar issue.

Hope it’s an easy one for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

However, I once had this and all it turned out to be was the water cooled / oil cooler square box that sits behind the oil filter had burst inside thus causing a similar issue.

I hope its oil cooler not turbo or head gasket cuzing this issue I never had this issue before and I don't know the symptoms of bad oil cooler

Thank you for you reply

hi the problem solved its the oil cooler was bad installed new one everything good now
but i got new issue its boost code and car in limp mode now p1557 turbocharger overboost condition control limit exceeded