Audi s4 exhaust

Conmase

Reaction score
Anybody on here had a custom exhaust made?, if so where from? How much? (If you dont mind sharing!) I am looking to get one made up but want the best place! Hopefully you guys can point me in the right direction! Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I had 1 from a place in Bristol, can't remember the name of the place but it lasted 40 miles and I send back to stock. The dreaded drone ruined my car

I had 1 from a place in Bristol, can't remember the name of the place but it lasted 40 miles and I send back to stock. The dreaded drone ruined my car

How is your miltek non res for drone? i'm looking at getting one soon, not sure if i should get resonated or not though

My miltek is on my b6 s4, is it still showing in my sig on a computer? It's a great exhaust on that but I can't comment on the b8 version.

I have the scorpion on my 8.5, because of the drone issues I had with the custom one and the scorpion being marketed as drone free it was the only option for me.

It's come in for some bad press recently because of fitment issues. Mine, like as it seems everyone else's didn't fit 100% so I took it to scorpion who made it fit exactly as I wanted it.

Drone doesn't seem to bother some people, it made me feel sick. There is a review thread on here somewhere where someone reviewed a few different ones.

Tread carefully, it's a fair chunk of cash and can ruin your whole driving experience!

I tested a load, the review is on page two I think, only the scorpion is drone free. No way would I go custom the drone will kill you.

I had a custom one done at EMP performance in St Albans, very well known and waiting list (both very good signs).
had a back box delete quad exit made up, love it. been on a year and a half and have no complaints.

http://www.empperformance.com/

I am on a diesel so on back boxes is not loud, just sounds a little bit beefier/turbo whistle on boost. The only time i hear droning badly is when she is doing a DPF regen on the motorway.

If you tell them what you are wanting out of the exhaust, noise levels, looks etc they really know what they are doing.
1c2b5d420c376c21bdcba41ba346d6c6.jpg

38a10fd02b8ceeb288c2b9f9478f6dbc.jpg

I am a little foggy on what I paid now, but somewhere around 450-500 roughly. they are worth a shout for sure.

Reactions: xpoweruk