Audi S4 New Car Detail

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
After seeing a few new Audi’s I’ve detailed recently my customer got in touch to carry out a new car Detail on this lovely S4 Avant, the write up from the album on my Facebook page is as follows.

In for a new car Detail this stunning silver Audi S4 Avant, with just 80 miles on the clock it has the best start in life with a full Max Protect exterior protection package.
First things first the alloy wheels were cleaned in the usual way with bilberry wheel cleaner and various brushes and wheel Woolies these will be protected later on with Max Protect UNC V2.
Next up a blanket of snow foam to loosen up the dirt before pressure washing the dirt and snow foam off.
Then a safe wash utilising the 2 bucket method to safely remove the dirt from the silver coachwork.
Once rinsed and dried the interior had a vacuum before the leather was cleaned & protected with Gtechniq leather guard.
Back to the exterior now, after assessing the paint the chosen combo was Carpro Essence, meguairs mincrofibre cutting pad and the rupes bigfoot 21 to polish the paint in preparation for the coating process.
Once fully polished and wiped down with IPA to ensure a clean and oil free surface the coating process could now begin, Max Protect UNC V1 & UNC-R Pro Elite were applied before the glass had a coat of UGC Pro.
The tyres were dressed and the exhaust polished.

www.fmdetailing.co.uk

fran@fmdetailing.co.uk

️07706 268041

099bf35928e69c2b7a9e55ece1db34d6.jpg

19512b43b85219cb2ed1455ec6f36b5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: