For Sale Audi S5 4.2 FSi V8 Quattro 350bhp B8 2008

Aden

Reaction score
2008 Audi S5 4.2 FSi V8 Quattro 350bhp

Phantom black pearl effect.

Manual, 122k miles, full service history, well-maintained and looked after. I’ve owned it for the last seven years and made a couple of modifications.

I have all of the documentation, including V5C vehicle logbook and both keys.

Regularly serviced, oil change every year and always use premium unleaded fuel.

Some small scratches/stone chips, consistent with age but no visible bashes or dings – all four original 19" alloy wheels have no kerbing on them.

Unfortunately the amber check engine light is on. After a VAG-COM scan the error codes were for timing, so the timing chains need to be replaced. Otherwise, the car is in A1 condition for a car of its age - inside and out. No other error codes.

Cat-back stainless steel exhaust system by Simon’s exhausts in East Kilbride - sounds amazing. I also have the two original S5 back boxes which we swapped out for the stainless ones.

Fitted less than 10,000 miles ago Bilstein B8 shocks all round with Eibach Pro performance springs, lowered at the front by 25mm and by 20mm at the back, fitted by the guys at Automek in East Kilbride.

It’s got the Upgraded Bang & Olufsen sound system and the full leather interior is in excellent condition with some standard minor scuffing to the side bolster on the driver’s seat only.

All electrics are fully functioning.

Two new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres fitted to the front around 500 miles ago.

You’re more than welcome to contact me and to come out and see it but I’m not keen on test drivers in case the timing chain jumps or worse. It will start and run and you can technically drive it but with the nature of the issue running it under load would be inadvisable.

Once the timing chain is done however, it’s a fantastic car, looks and sounds amazing and there’s plenty of milage left in it.

Looking to sell - open to sensible offers.

Contact Aden through private message or post below. In the Glasgow area.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 160
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 150
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 154
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg