Audi servicing in Manchester area

lisaclio

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good garage in the greater Manchester area that does a decent long life service on my Audi using genuine parts but obviously not dealer prices. Last time it cost me 400 quid and because the cars getting on now and not really worth the money now think it's best I stop using Audi. Can anyone recommend any for me.

Cheers

V.A.G Teknik in Eccles their web page has prices on for servicing and other services. My friend had cambelt on his Audi S3 done there he says they were very good.

Reactions: lisaclio
I've read good and bad reviews about not so awesome gti and my personal experience with a friend and his BKD they mapped wasn't good. Kept blowing turbos and in the end they put the stock map back on and refunded him so I'd be a bit careful.

I've read good and bad reviews about not so awesome gti and my personal experience with a friend and his BKD they mapped wasn't good. Kept blowing turbos and in the end they put the stock map back on and refunded him so I'd be a bit careful.
Yeah I've heard quite a lot of bad reviews and how their customer service is something to be desired for. Apparently some guy left and it's gone rubbish. I'm going to give vag technik in Eccles a ring they seem OK and not a bad price too.

Yeah I've heard quite a lot of bad reviews and how their customer service is something to be desired for. Apparently some guy left and it's gone rubbish. I'm going to give vag technik in Eccles a ring they seem OK and not a bad price too.

Cool, I'm not saying disregard them - just be careful that's all :)