Audi shipping, car has been at port (emden) for 3.5weeks!

darius k

Reaction score
i ordered a audi a5 at the beginning on the year, the car was built and left the factory around 3 and a half weeks ago! it has been at the port of emden ever since, i was told initially that id receive my car around the start of april, as i result i sold my car 2 weeks ago thinking my new car would come in a couple of days. is any one have the say issue?

I would contact Audi uk and ask for more details and also see if they will authorise a courtesy car for you meantime as you were promised the car 10 days ago and sold yours ahead of getting it .

I've had that it's called extended QC! (my car was there for 5 weeks)! The problem is no matter how had you try you will never know why it's being held at Emden, or when it will be released, and not even Audi UK will be given that information from the factory.

Send an email to the following address's and tell them your story, and if the dealership has promised a delivery date they cannot meet Audi Uk will provide you with a car until yours is delivered.

andrew.doyle@audi.co.uk

executive.office@audi.co.uk

Word or warning check the car over with a fine tooth comb, after mine was in extended QC it came in damaged and need a respray on one of the panels, so the car was rejected and kept the loan car until a new car was built.

You need to understand that delivering a car is not so easy, and if they hurry up the process, something can happen with your vehicle, and I don't think you would appreciate this. I have waited three months for my Audi A7

You need to understand that delivering a car is not so easy, and if they hurry up the process, something can happen with your vehicle, and I don't think you would appreciate this. I have waited three months for my Audi A7. I ordered it from Germany, and I noticed that the statuses on epacket tracking were rarely changing. I started to think that it was bad service because I couldn't wait anymore, but then I understood that it is better to deliver slower. Still, I know that my car is in safety while transporting, and every aspect is calculated.

That does sound frustrating! Shipping delays can be a pain, especially when you're eagerly waiting for your new Audi. It's a bummer that you had to sell your old car, anticipating a quick delivery. While you wait, you might want to consider checking out cars in other states as a backup plan. I've done it before, and towing from state to state is definitely an option. It can open up more choices and potentially get you behind the wheel sooner. Also, you could use a service like comparethecarrier.com to explore different shipping options and possibly find a faster route for your Audi.