Audi-Sport App

Tapatalk is there for you to access the forum

look on the app store,I'm on the bigboy at the mo but usually on the iphone via tapatalk which puts the forum on the iphone cleverly

I will have to download that later. Its a bit of a pain using iphone for ASN at moment.

Off topic slightly, but i used my iphone to order dominos the other night, and that cleverly arranges the site for iphones, makes things so simples!

So many clever apps.....I've just got the sky plus one which allows me to look at the tv guide and record whatever wherever I am.
Also the atomic fart is my fave other one....its like a whoopee cushion lol

Photobucket is a great App - As it the SkySports Mobile, it's free for 3 months and you can watch SkySports anywhere with a 3G/Wireless signal :icon_thumright:

I watched an Arsenal game a while back in a Coffee shop in Bluewater - Went mental when Jesus scorred (Fabregas...) lol

Just installed tapatalk, using it now, I recomend to others! It's quality. Only thing I don't think you can do are smilies and quotes...at the moment.

I use the Opera Browser on my Sony and it's just like a proper browser and pretty quick, no need for an app luckily, loads forums really quick with full content.

I use tapatalk it seems to work ok for me. If u keep your finger on the bit u want to quote it will bring up the options to quote etc.also put pics on aswell. But no smileys.