Audi-Sport.net Stickers now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Baron

Just ordered mine, they look great!! Just waiting to get my car back from its engine reconditioning to put them on. :kissmyrings:

Can't believe I've been a member over a year and having been representing....got my order in. :sm4:

Olly_K

sent them all yesterday, give it a few days. Im sending them first class but they're taking anything up to a week to arrive :(

Mason-A3Sport

Audi Sport
Hi ollie just sent a payment via paypall let me no that you have recived it its its to 10 lynton court. 2 stickers 3 pound via paypal. much appriciated mate.

Mason-A3Sport

Audi Sport
Thanks Olly mate, Il post sum picks when there on the motor :thumbsup: (beammeup) when you first come on to the website without logging on youl see on the left hand side of the website "buy here". click on how many you want "buy now" and make a payment via paypal. easy as that. hope that helps :o.k:

Arrived today and on the car. Look sweeeet! :) cheers

beameup

Sorry but I cant see buy it now on the left anywhere I maybe on the wrong page Iam looking at the forum front page also have looked in homepage

Thanks for any help
:sos:

audinary

Complete And Utter Member
Cheers Olly, Sticker arrived yesterday to Audinary Towers, has gone on and replaced my nasty old Nigel Grogan Audi sticker.

12052009566.jpg

Representin'.

Mason-A3Sport

Audi Sport
Just received my stickers today Olly, will be putting them on prompt!, will send pictures once ive took some. thanks a lot!

beameup

I must be doing something wrong or I am very dim but I still can not see were to buy stickers looked on all pages for the buy now no sign of it.

Olly_K

glad you've all got them guys, I sent another 2 lots yesterday which where a few days old. Got another lot today I'll send tomorrow maybe or monday if I dont have the time.

Audinary, some people can't see that block with Internet Explorer. It works fine on FF3 and IE 6/7/8 but I think it has something to do with security settings of your browser.

Please PM me with how many you want and I will let you know the price and the paypal address

audinary

Complete And Utter Member
Audinary, some people can't see that block with Internet Explorer. It works fine on FF3 and IE 6/7/8 but I think it has something to do with security settings of your browser.

Ah! Then my coal-fired laptop is doing something right for a change!

Brad89

Hiya,

Just ordered mine, I hope you received the payment ok!

:happy:

Pat J

Getting there
Olly

Have just ordered 3 off e-bay from you and been busy cleaning the car ready for them to arrive:blackrs4:

Id love to get 2 smaller stickers to use on the bottom of my numberplates, do you sell any smaller ones or do they just come in the one size?

MikeSel^

Staff member
Gold Supporter
finally got round to ordering mine :)

AudiRudy

How much would 2 of them be in dollars?:shrug: and can they be sent to Phoenix, Arizona in the United States? sorry for the noobness

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.