Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
date for December anyone?
As it's near christmas I know it's going to be awkward, anyone suggest a good day to meet with fellow audi-sport.net'ters???

only if you come in the TT, Alex! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif
anytime is good really except from the 28th for a week.

What about 6th Jan? That's a Friday, if we want a serious drinking session (could even go karting the next day - start the audi-sport 2004 karting league!)

Or We could do it that Thursday 5th, and start a precedent for the first thursday of every month?

Karting on 6th Jan, book an outdoor track, ice karting on slicks! Sounds goo to me.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karting sounds good! Karting after a hard days work or whilst relaxing on the weekend! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
What about 6th Jan? That's a Friday, if we want a serious drinking session (could even go karting the next day - start the audi-sport 2004 karting league!)

Or We could do it that Thursday 5th, and start a precedent for the first thursday of every month?

[/ QUOTE ]

6th January isn't a friday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif (I know cause it's my birthday!!) It's a Tuesday. (Or perhaps I have gotten the wrong end of the stick??) I'd like to go anyway, whenever it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers,

Chris

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
(could even go karting the next day - start the audi-sport 2004 karting league!)

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Doh you're right funkymonkey!!! I think I meant 8th (Thursday) or 9th (Friday!)!!!

Happy birthday for the 6th!

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as it's on slicks for maximum chaos! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
What about karting saturday afternoon, then go out in marlow saturday evening ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a plan