Audi Sport Pack? does anyone know what this option is for £1200

Ams_rs3

Reaction score
Hello , I'm trying to find out more infomation on this pack? I've ordered an RS3 sport edition saloon that already comes with sports exhaust standard, the dealer is telling me it comes with the sport exhaust and magnetic ride which doesn't make sense when mag ride is £995, could anyone give me an idea whose got this option thanks

From what I'm led to believe Mag ride isn't part of any packs, its a stand alone option.

It is the combination of sports exhaust and mag ride.. so you’ve just paid 1200 for mag ride basically due to sport exhaust already specced with the sport edition.. happy to be told I’m wrong...

exactly this is what I can't Get my head around as I took on an order that was in the system and the spec is nardo sport edition with sport edition pack, comfort pack, dimming wing mirrors. so I don't know what I'm getting.

Also- I think TPMS is part of the sport pack which is a £220 option.. so yea that works out about right.. mag ride and tpms come to £1215.. so a saving of £15

Also- I think TPMS is part of the sport pack which is a £220 option.. so yea that works out about right.. mag ride and tpms come to £1215.. so a saving of £15
absolute bargain what a brilliant pack to have fml

I left the sport pack out when ordering.. I wasn’t really bothered about the mag ride.. however it does get good reviews so at least it’s not a waste of money on your part

I left the sport pack out when ordering.. I wasn’t really bothered about the mag ride.. however it does get good reviews so at least it’s not a waste of money on your part
and there was me begging it come with red calipers:search:

It is the combination of sports exhaust and mag ride.. so you’ve just paid 1200 for mag ride basically due to sport exhaust already specced with the sport edition.. happy to be told I’m wrong...

had a wee play on the configurator and your spot on.

Will you get a refund?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Surely it just means RS3 + Sports Edition pack = RS3 Sports Edition - with the cost of the pack being £1200...??

No sadly it's not a case of you buy that pack and it turns it into the Audi Sport/Quattro Sport or whatever it's called edition, it's about 4/5k more for that model (with SS seat, pano roof etc).

Reactions: sve170
and there was me begging it come with red calipers:search:
..........there a pain in the **** mate,my last 3 cars have had them & there a pain to keep clean. My current SQ5 has the black calipers & there so much easier to keep looking good.

Carbon inlays come with the "RS 3 Sportback Audi Sport Edition" trim level, the thing that costs 4k more than the standard model, not the 'Audi Sport Pack'.

The 'Audi Sport Pack' which is an option regardless of trim level, (£1700 on standard trim, £1200 on Audi Sport Edition trim) appears to be the same as the old dynamic pack in giving you sports exhaust and mag ride.

On the Audi Sport Edition you get the exhaust as standard so looks like it's £1200 to get you mag ride.

Couldn't see any mention of TPMS in this current guise when speccing up a new car on the Audi site, just mag ride and sports exhaust with this pack maybe.

Been to the dealers they say it’s tyre pressure monitoring and mag ride

Ah that must be it... Tyre Pressure or the Carbon Fibre... anyone have a non-sport edition 19/20? Does it have CF trim?

Unbelievably Audi UK hasn't been able to tell me.
Carbon fibre is with the sport edition.. I said a while back on this thread about the TPMS coming along with mag ride as the price works out about right

Carbon fibre is with the sport edition.. I said a while back on this thread about the TPMS coming along with mag ride as the price works out about right

Yep if you buy them separate it’s an extra £20

Although you can’t option mag ride on it’s own the moment you do it has to be the sport pack at £1,200