Audi TT 66 plate- sat nav/ Apple car play

LJP12

Reaction score
I am looking to buy an Audi TT, after originally being told it had a sat nav I have since been told it doesn’t.

I wondered if it is a possibility to have the software activated? Installed? Or thinking about Apple car play is this a possibility?

If these are possible does anyone know prices, where to get something like this done?

many thanks

I am looking to buy an Audi TT, after originally being told it had a sat nav I have since been told it doesn’t.

I wondered if it is a possibility to have the software activated? Installed? Or thinking about Apple car play is this a possibility?

If these are possible does anyone know prices, where to get something like this done?

many thanks

I have an TT 2016 plate, it already has Sat Nav, but told its around £500 for the maps and activation if you don't have it.

I'm told, apple car play comes standard in the 2017 model onwards.

Not sure about it being fitted in the pre 2017 models.

I have an TT 2016 plate, it already has Sat Nav, but told its around £500 for the maps and activation if you don't have it.

My pricing is more competitive:)

Reactions: RS3 S.
My pricing is more competitive:)

Can you do the cars that haven't had maps in before, you know no map at all and not activated?

You did give me a price to update my maps from 2016 to 2020/21 but have just PX the A3 for an TT.

Can you do the cars that haven't had maps in before, you know no map at all and not activated?

You did give me a price to update my maps from 2016 to 2020/21 but have just PX the A3 for an TT.
Yes I can, but need vehicle details in order to know what's possible 100%

Thank you for your reply!