Audi TT climate control unit into audi A3 - pics

yankov

Reaction score
I've just fitted my new climate control unit from TT. If someone needs info i will tell that everything is replaceable but some cuts are needed in the center console and the unit angles. Im still waiting one guy to help me with making "panel"-cover, and because my concert 2 is from audi a3 8P i must sand it a little bit in the top. Also i was with the old one center dash console but there is no chance (or just i did not figure it out how to make it without cutting half of it) to be fitted. So if someone has an idea how to make my rear window heat switch for the new one it will be super? i don't know if i can find a button from the facelift a3 climate control and take it apart to use it... So here it goes, it is not finished my center console lower part where the handbrake is, has arrived and i will have to cut the place where the armrest goes because my old one had. When finished everything is going to be painted piano-black like S3 ones.

Utobcyu.jpg

i6P19hc.jpg

Reactions: Black
The old one climate control unit has problems with the pixels, and it is not that comfortable to use like this one. I find it much better when driving to adjust temp or etc. it is more useful and looks way better.

I think i saw someone who changed the whole dash to TT, this just doesnt suit the rest of the lay out IMO, but if your happy, thats all that counts...:icon_thumright:

Thanks. I have a steering wheel from s3 8p (the one with a round/circule airbag) and a glovebox from TT also, and i personaly find it a good combination for me :) The whole TT dashboard looks that it is made with plastic material so i did not like it when planing to do that. I was more up to 8p dashboard but there is no point in so expensive thing with unknown end.