Audi TTS - Enhancement Detail + Swissvax

Proshine

Reaction score
Hi Guys, this is my first post of what looks like a fantastic forum. My names Ashely and i run a Pro Mobile Detailing service around Cheshire and Wales. Im also a Swissvax Authorised Detailer. Hopefully i can be of some assitance to you all when it comes to car care and will post as much Audi related work as possible.

To get the ball rolling here i have a TTS convert which i did around a month ago. This was an enhancement detail so only a single stage paint correction process (used for light swirls and scratched and a dramatic overall improvemnet of the vehicles finish) and was protected with 2 coats of Swissvax 'Best of Show' carnauba wax.

I didnt mange to get any of the washing stages due to the odd shower of rain :( But the usual multi-stage wash process was carried out:

• Wheels rinsed then cleaned with a non-acidic wheel cleaner and various brushes and arches cleaned
  • Vehicle rinsed and then a layer of Snowfoam applied and left to dwell
  • Vehicle washed with 2 bucket method and dried using plush microfibre towels
  • Vehicle and wheels de-tarred and de-contaminated
  • Some areas masked up like badges and trim and away we go...
These where the typical defects on the vehicle, caught here in natural sunlight
tts1.jpg

tts2.jpg

Results were very pleasing after one pass. Very nice and show the results a Enhnacement detail can acheive
tts3.jpg

Wing Enhanced and boot lid untouched
tts4.jpg

Swirls before under light source
tts6.jpg

Swirls after
tts5.jpg

A 50/50 shot of the passenger door, left side untouched showing swirls and typical state of paint. Right side after polishing
tts7.jpg

Interior detailed. Leather cleaned with Swissvax leather cleaner and treated to Swissvax leather milk
tts10.jpg

And the afters...wearing 2 coats of Swissvax Bes of Show!
tts12.jpg

tts13.jpg

tts14.jpg

tts17.jpg

Wheels treated to Swissvax cleaner fluid then SWissvax Autobahn PTFE wheel wax. Tyres treated to Swissvax Pneu
tts15.jpg

tts9.jpg

tts8.jpg

tts23.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read. Ill try put up some more in depth posts when i get chance.

Cheers, Ashley

Welcome to the forum,
very nice tt there, beautiful colour

Welcome to the forum. Nice work on a great car. Look forward to future details.

Good results and great car... I would like one next time but a coupe!

Thanks guys, really nice car. Nice lines and colour is fantastic!!