Audi UK Warrenty Claims Phone Number

jameshughes1974

Reaction score
Hi
Does anybody have a phone number for Audi UK Warrenty department
I have the customer care number (0800 699888) which isnt the same thing
The customer care wouldnt give me the number
I have had a warrenty claim on the 12 year structural knocked back for "taking to long to report it"!
The dealers wont give me the number either.

Anybody got a number to ring them
A prime example of a big company hiding from its responsibilities

Thanks Mart
I have the original Warrenty info that has no indication of reporting as soon as its dicovered on the 12 year warrenty. I think they may be falling foul of UK consumers rights laws by changing these details and not informing customers of these changes in a timely manner.This would give them an unfair advantage in avoiding a claim and that isnt legal in the UK. The car has been in the dealer network so they have my address therefore they have had opertunity to inform me of a change to the warrenty.
I have informed them off this and am waiting for a reply.
I think Audi are just doing this because they know if they put up a lot of barriers most people will just give up and walk away.

That's the right thing to do, also not sure where it stands on changing that rule on vehicles after they've purchased, as that's the warranty on your vehicle.

I rang customer services, they informed me there is no special warranty dept, but dealers deal with it direct. - you could ask to speak to a company officer on that number or complaints dept, and log a complaint through them too.

Speak to consumer direct, there very good.