Audio help

Luke Williamson

Luke A6AvantV6
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking at purchasing an 06 2.0ltdi slime sportback a3. It has the concert single din head unit fitted. Does any one know if these can be fitted with blue tooth and aux and is not only the bose that has the sub or is there a standard audi option? I have an a6 c7 with standard Audi sound system but this has a sub in the back under the floor,would this be the same for the a3? Any help would be great thanks

The A3 sub is behind the boot side panels, speaker one side and amp the other. Bose and normal system are the same layout.
I’d be wary of buying an old diesel car, repairs are expensive and more and more ULEZ zones popping up in cities. Theses cars should be ultra cheap now in auctions due to limitations of use.

I’d be wary of buying an old diesel car, repairs are expensive and more and more ULEZ zones popping up in cities. Theses cars should be ultra cheap now in auctions due to limitations of use.
That made me chuckle. I can drive my 3.2 into Birmingham with no charge, but not the A6 tdi. Worlds gone mad.

I would buy an EV if I regularly drive into London or any other city. Cheaper to run anyway.

I would buy an EV if I regularly drive into London or any other city. Cheaper to run anyway.
Pure ev is. Phev is a different kettle of fish. Generally hybrids are as economic as a low cc petrol.

Reactions: SootySport
Pure ev is. Phev is a different kettle of fish. Generally hybrids are as economic as a low cc petrol.

There’s also the BMW i3 with range extender (engine purely there as a generator), axles are coupled to electric machines only.