audipart man?? is he scamming

supanova

A3 2.0 TDI SE
Reaction score
Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingd
ummm ok so i seen a few parts for my audi on ebay and decided to call the man as there was a mobile number so theres me on the phone to him and he was able to quote me prices and things so i told him to go ahead and that i would take the parts, to which he gave me his account details and told me to transfer the amount to his account.

after i transferred the cash i called the man to confirm the transfer to which there was no answer to his phone, ive been trying ever since and still no luck getting him.

im either thinkin that hes closed now for the bank holidays or it was a set up!

maybe im over reacting or stressing but he sent me an email with his detals and a summary of what i bought and was able to tell me times and +vat's and all that
so he sounded professional enought but is that enought to make him legit??:readit:

thanks

Have you tried calling him from another mobile number or landline to see if he picks up??

When did you actually first speak to him?

Some of these breakers aren't the best when it comes to communication. I've been wanting to buy parts before and all of a sudden when I ask to pay them they stop responding to calls and emails! They hadn't even received any money off me!

Send me his ebay details if you want and I'll drop him a message from my account and see if he responds. If he does then you know he's dodging you.

cheers Aythreee ill give you the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-2003-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a05edde88

you should find his contact details ok. i got his mob number in the detail section about the part. he seemed dead on/ sound enought. lol

umm i first contacted him yesturday to order the parts and then he asked for my email address so he could forward his details and a summary of the 2 parts i ordered! he said in the email to contact him via email as soon as i sent the money!

aythreee if you could email him or something just to see if he replies to you or any other member at that if you dont mind!

cheers fellas and gals!!

Supanova, as you have gone through my other scammer thread, I'm sure I can relate to what you are feeling, it's horrible isn't it? :(

Looking at his feedback, he seems genuine enough, but it's only 8 feedbacks he has(the guy I was dealing with had 150 feedbacks), and the negative one says he paid the monies back, so don't know what wrong there. I gave mine just over a week before I took action, as you have to allow some benefit of the doubt.

My item eventually arrived after being 2 weeks late, so don't lose faith, and hope it all works out in the end.

ok so i emailed the guy via ebay on a mates account to see if the man would reply and even gave him a call on a different mobile and both with no response so im thinkin that his work place is maybe closed for the bank holidays! im hoping!! :p

ill keep you updated!

xD

I would definately hold fire until the tuesday. As alot of people just dont operate during the weekend.

I received bad feedback from some little woman who I told straight away the item would be dispatched as soon as paypal money is in my account,50 quid item she got for 15 quid.....some people

nope, nothing yet! i dont know what to think now? i tried calling him there!

would someone be willing to give him a call to check if he answers to one of you? even a call and ask a random question about delivery or something?

aythreee, are you up for it? haha :happy:

nope, nothing yet! i dont know what to think now? i tried calling him there!

would someone be willing to give him a call to check if he answers to one of you? even a call and ask a random question about delivery or something?

aythreee, are you up for it? haha :happy:

I just tried him and........... HE PICKED UP!!!!!

Withhold your number and try it now mate! I used his number ending ##### ### 316

Let me know how you get on...

I received bad feedback from some little woman who I told straight away the item would be dispatched as soon as paypal money is in my account,50 quid item she got for 15 quid.....some people

I received bad feedback from a woman who told me it was my fault the Parcel Force guy missed her twice, due to being out. Told her where to go, as well as reporting it to eBay and they took the decision to remove it, based on my negative feedback (left in return) amounting to the 5th she'd received.

I just tried him and........... HE PICKED UP!!!!!

Withhold your number and try it now mate! I used his number ending ##### ### 316

Let me know how you get on...

aahhhh i tried him there withholding my number and he wont pick up! ahh

yeah thats his number mate! thanks for trying for me! ill try again in a wee while.

did you speak to him? cheers

He did sound a bit worried when he said 'hello'.

I didn't speak to him, just wanted to see if he answered.

Keep trying mate, you'll get him. Maybe try to call him from a landline, might be more likely to pick up then.

Not sure if it's been posted before, but NEVER use bank transfers or cash into their account if you don't know the seller. I learnt the hard way. I lost 200£ to some ******** off Cliosport advertising a leather interior for my Clio. 2/3rds the price, bargain I thought.

I was 17, so £200 was a serious amount of money. Absolutely gutting, sick to my stomach.

Doesn't sound too promising to be honest. Could all be innocent bad communications on his part though I guess.

Have you tried texting him? That way you'll know for sure he's ignoring if he doesn't reply.

So how much do you face losing if he rips you off??

Did you pay via paypal??, Some of his feedback is from users with quite a few feedbacks and most seem happy, he could just be busy outside and not hearing the phone. I tried ringing for you and just went through to his Tesco messaging. Try sending a text, may work!

i face losing £205.00. i havnt tried texting him yet but i tried emailing him a few times to get him to respond but he still wouldnt reply. ill try texting him, and then calling from a different number! its a joke like! i better not get ripped off. ill just have to make my way over to him and find out where he lives and get my £205 back! lol

:weight_lift2::aggressive:

ok , i just checked my emails there and i had recieved an email from the man at 21:43 tonight.

he asked '' hi, have you recieved delivery?''

so i replied telling him not yet and i requested the name of the courier and a tracking number if he had one.

i also informed him that i tried to contact him but with no answer!

hopefully he will respond or HOPEFULLY MY PARTS ARRIVE TOMORROWWWW!! fingers crossed!! haha

haha, i thought this was a rants and rave part of the forum nto a flirt and date lol, just thought i'd have my blurp on this rant (no offence guys)

lol A3 XME this topic is rant and rave no morezzz lol my parts came today! i was worrying about nothing! it just seemed odd that he was skippin my calls but he i was just jumpin to conclusions!

cheers guys! xD

It's normal mate, I had the same thing happen, item was sent to me 2 weeks after agreed date, why shouldn't we get paranoid? We paid good monies for these items, and if the seller makes a promise, then we have the right to rant.