AudiRS3OC

Schlaag

Bwah
Reaction score
Does anyone know an administrator there? I signed up (same username) last week and i'm still not validated... Is there anyone I can give a gentle nudge to?

Does anyone know an administrator there? I signed up (same username) last week and i'm still not validated... Is there anyone I can give a gentle nudge to?
Maybe try Kelza

Reactions: Schlaag and 45bvtc
Bon voyage....

100% for that advice, Sandra, and Kelza is truly a good man to talk to... :hi:

Reactions: Sandra
Have dropped him a line, thank you both :)

Reactions: 45bvtc
Good fortune with the RS3, Schlaag; for me a truly fabulous piece of machinery that I would not swap any other Audi for... :racer:

I still think ASN the friendlier forum... :yahoo:

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Snake Pliskin and Sandra
Thank you, just confirmed with my dealer that I can collect it this Friday :)

I'll still participate on this forum, it will be nice to join a specific RS3 one also.

Reactions: 45bvtc and jimojameso
Thank you, just confirmed with my dealer that I can collect it this Friday :)

I'll still participate on this forum, it will be nice to join a specific RS3 one also.

Do both. I and a number of others most certainly do... :yes: But you'll only find SANDRA here! :hi:

Remember that RS3OC came from ASN members anyway, some there use the same name here but others don't...

More important is to enjoy the car for what it is'; take everything in and act only on that you find useful

Happy days.... :yahoo:

Reactions: Kelza, Ghost, Ozmosis and 2 others
Do both. I and a number of others most certainly do... :yes: But you'll only find SANDRA here! :hi:

Remember that RS3OC came from ASN members anyway, some there use the same name here but others don't...

More important is to enjoy the car for what it is'; take everything in and act only on that you find useful

Happy days.... :yahoo:
Thank You John. :friends:x

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and 45bvtc