Audi's in the park - 8th August 2010

BBQ for AITP???? Members bring food ASN provide BBQ

• Total voters
Yeah 6 quid on the gate is right.

What time are you leaving Jordan? I'm in Bedford too

Hey Peeps, ive been keepin a low profile, i wont be making this year. hava great day!

Just been to the butchers and got a big pack of sausages for the bbq tomorrow, cant wait now.

Is there a limit on spaces in the club stand? only just found this page on the forum.
Also anyone driving up from Dover area? Could possibly arrange to meet and go in convoy?

Hi, is it too late to get my name down for the stand? I already have a ticket/wristband.

Last edited:
simon i am going up on the sunday got my car on the srs stand but if u want to travel up i am leaving ashford about 6 30

Wakey wakey. Rise and shine people!!!!

The sun is shining, the skys are clear, birds are Singing, the car is clean........

Let's get readddddyyyyy toooooo ruuuummmmbbbblllllleEeeeeee!!!!!!!!

See you all in a bit people ):

May i just say a big thank you to the organisers of todays show,weather great some very nice Audis and a club win to top it off, thanks again,
Matt

Yep cracking day. Id like to say a big thank you to stacie for the 30+ sausages i found in my cool box when i got home. Looks like ill be having a bbq this week then. Oh and if anyone picked any bits of my exhaust up on the speed bumps on the exit thanks. F**K me they were evil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yes a great day indeed.

Shiny audi's and nice people.

What more could you ask for huh? :)

First & foremost, well done to Calvin - great organisation and great weather.

Secondly, thanks to Stacie for the cooking (again!).

Great to catch up with those of you I'd met before and also to meet those of you I hadn't. As usual I've come away with a longer list of things to do to "improve the reliability" (ahem) of my car.

Highlights of the day for me were:

Nilz's spangly "Disco" rims!
Welly's engine bay (yeeeuurrgh!)...
The top quality nosh (see above)
Having the chance to chill out all day in the sun and talk about cars to someone who wants to listen!!

Just about to bung the photos onto the AITP 2010 pics thread.

Last edited:
Well what a great day! Great Audis, Great people (finally put faces to names on alot) and Sun!!!!

Great meeting so many lovely guys n cars. Just there were a few that set high bars and give far too many ideas for even more mods lol!

Im gutted I couldnt come down earlier, looks like i got there a bit too late.... none the less.... there were some great cars on show!

The biggest thanks goes to Calvin! What a show you arranged there matey! Well done to you! Have tomorrow off to rest lol!

Defo a big thanks to Calvin, soz I didnt get to meet everyone, will defo have to next time though :)

Yep cracking day. Id like to say a big thank you to stacie for the 30+ sausages i found in my cool box when i got home. Looks like ill be having a bbq this week then. Oh and if anyone picked any bits of my exhaust up on the speed bumps on the exit thanks. F**K me they were evil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30+ sausages were from me, my brother wanted to get back home so I just left them at the bbq, sounds like they wernt need lol enjoy!

Yeah 6 quid on the gate is right.

What time are you leaving Jordan? I'm in Bedford too

Sorry i didn't see this buddy, was probably drinking at the time.......

Tell me about it! Whoever said that there were only 2 bumps is lying!!!!

I encountered about 6!!!!

Yes a great day indeed.

Ta for helping me out with the car cleaning Scottie :)

Again thanks to the organisers, and congrats on winning stand of the year again!

Sorry if i was a bit lifeless to start with, i was HANGING!!! And now i have some lovely sunburn to show for visiting the park :laugh:

Hey people good to speak to some of you yesterday...

and them god damn speed bumps lol..., Jim from White Details had to get my car out of the park lol the bumps were to high !!

The car's, weather and the ASN stand = Perfect day.

.... As usual I've come away with a longer list of things to do to "improve the reliability" (ahem) of my car....

You know it makes sense ;P

Well done Calvin for organising yet another succesful AITP... Sepcial thanks to Stacie for always looking after me food wise, swift kick in the happy sacks for the last person to use the ketchup before me and thanks to Mark for running off giggling like a child ;P

Good to meet up with everyone and apologies to anyone I didn't get around to talking too... roll on AITP 2011

<tuffty/>

Defo a big thanks to Calvin, soz I didnt get to meet everyone, will defo have to next time though :)

Agree mate..i did keep an eye out for ya just didnt spend enough time with the car in fairness....

Actually quite gutted as the amount of prepping time i spent and just parked them up at 9am and left them - joys of entertaining

Absolutely top day though, couldnt have been any more perfect...... and next time if i get time ill bring enough cleaning gear for all

big thanks to calvin for organising a top show (i know its already been said lol ) and congrats to asn for winning stand of the show again it was nice to meet some awesome people and a special thanks to staz for doing some settings for me on my car thanks buddy much appreciated roll on next year !!

As every one else has said well done calvin hard work paid off. Never bought my car but had a really good day. Really enjoyed myself. Good location aswell. I was in heaven with all these audi around. Also thanks to Fran for bringing me up i owe you money for petrol car should hopefulyl be back on road next week will come down your way with it.

Hey people good to speak to some of you yesterday...

and them god damn speed bumps lol..., Jim from White Details had to get my car out of the park lol the bumps were to high !!

Kev good to aww you there mate. Car looked lovely. Lol few of the guys were not happy with the bumps either haha

Nilz i never got to meet you! Lol sorry to all i never spoke to im not rude just didnt have a clue if you were off asn or just random people just looking at the cars lol.

Im gutted I couldnt come down earlier, looks like i got there a bit too late.... none the less.... there were some great cars on show!

Saw your car there loved it

Yes a great day indeed.

Scott good to meet you mate, as said on the day lovely car. I got some photos aswell, so will post a link so you can check them out.

To all,

Thank you all for making such an effort. It was a great day and I enjoyed meeting many new faces. For all of the people I said 'erm forum name??' please forgive me I am rubbish at people's names!
We deserved to win best club stand, not just because of the numbers but because of the way we all club together and get stuff done.
The bit that sticks in my mind the most is- Tuffty covered (and I mean covered) in ketchup and Aragorn (Kev) forgetting his tent!!
It truly was a fantastic day special thanks to Clavin for organising it (hope it will happen next year) and a pat on the back for EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who turned up and supported your club.

Stacey :)

thanks to Mark for running off giggling like a child ;P

Good to meet up with everyone and apologies to anyone I didn't get around to talking too... roll on AITP 2011

<tuffty/>

I thought it was bad taste to break down in tears of laughter in actual front of you,lol

It truly was a fantastic day special thanks to Clavin for organising it (hope it will happen next year)

oh come on!...Just cos it says Clavin on my WORK business cards there is no need to take the pee...lol :lmfao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also thanks to Fran for bringing me up i owe you money for petrol car should hopefulyl be back on road next week will come down your way with it.
no probs dude happy to help as i could tell u were really looking forward to going so when u told me u crashed your car i thought i would offer you a lift anyway , when u are give me text dude
well done on getting your car ready on time to sarah it looked awesome on the day good work and i hope my air vent mod you liked lol