Audi's in the park - 8th August 2010

BBQ for AITP???? Members bring food ASN provide BBQ

• Total voters
Nope dont believe you, IVE seen the proof lol!!!

Doubt it will be allowed in though haa haa.......poor Annie!

It might only be 50 anyway!......unless Sarah & Watty get a move on!....slackers!......my car is ALL DONE! :yahoo:

Yeah,pull your finger out you lazy gits......

Hi Stacey

Bought my ticket, can you add my name please,
thanks
Dave

So going be taking both cars then Dave? Top man!

I have a friend who may like to be there; I recentely finished working on his b7 RS4 Thanks.
:wub::wub:

who do i have to special favours with to get to the front? :laugh:

I'll take you up on the special favours, but it wont get you any nearer the front :p

Not long left now....woop woop!!!

Tell me about it!! my eldest boy is well excited to. He's only 5, but he loves cars. Wonder where he gets that from...... :)

No...mine is finished cos i've done ****** all to it since inters!.......just one big wind up to get you all going.....its even dirty!

i hope to hell its not dirty on the day dude lol dont park next to me jus in case it is hehe jus playing dude

Dude I won't park near anyone. I fully plan to "plonk" where I stop!

It's kind of a trademark ritual now!

I'll be there guys, will be in contact soon to purchase a ticket. Cheers!

Morning ladies and jelly beans, today is the last day to buy advanced tickets. I will then give you untill Tuesday to let me know if you have brought a ticket, after this point THE STAND WILL BE CLOSED unless prior arrangment/contact etc.

We now have 52 cars on the list. This is amazing. We will try for best in show again but there are many other great clubs out there. Its all about comradery not numbers :)

Thanks for all your input in this, lets make it another fantastic show

Stacey and Mark
xx

Could you add me to the list please? Ive bought my ticket.
Cheers

only a week and a day to go and ive still got stuff to do on the car but the big things are out the way now , just the little bits left now but she'll be ready no probs:kissmyrings:

Right, have a master plan now so all good.

I have been chatting to one of our members that can make us some larger stickers like this.

IMG_3254.jpg

so that we can do something like this,

100_7009-1.jpg

Obv i am lucky and have some old plates that are white on the back, but i see no reason why some laminated card or the rear of your own plate wouldnt suffice to fit these to if you wanted to at shows.

They can be done in the black or solid white as in the first pic at a cost of around £2 delivered depending on numbers

Thoughts?

Right ive got the go ahead for a 3mx6m gazebo so we can do the sound deadening if people are up for this? If not i can save weight and not bring it as ive been told its going to be good weather.

@ Byzan when i heared that there was going to be another aitp i had mine made up as i was so excited heres a few pics

DSCF1580.jpg

DSCF1475.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg

Righty, so people, are we willing to let Steve strip his car as part of the display and assist him in deadening the inside?

We need some firm yes's please.

Also we have a few detailers going to be on the stand at least one of which has offered himself to give advice on techniques and products etc

My banger is going to be in bits to show some of the non techie people what parts look like by having them available to see and play with as well as rough locations as to where they are located within the car.

Anyone else want to be centre stage with something to offer the masses?

To summerise, we need ideas if you have any and are we going to help Steve do his car?

I hope to still make this event.. I'm having to push the Avant through the bodyshop on Wednesday though as I clouted a lamppost yesterday and need the rear bumper spraying and new light cluster installing (GUTTED!)

I may to give this a miss, some p***k hit the rear of my bumper while parked and drove off. Not too bad but alot of scratches and some little **** keyed my vinyl on the roof/spoiler, so thats had to come off. But i caught him though :)
Plus not been paid by work and pay day was the 28th :-|
Screw it i need to come as it could be the last one and im not missing it, my car will be a mess though sorry.

I hope to still make this event.. I'm having to push the Avant through the bodyshop on Wednesday though as I clouted a lamppost yesterday and need the rear bumper spraying and new light cluster installing (GUTTED!)

I feel your pain Jim, but still come even if car still damaged mine a mess right now lol

has the date for advanced booking gone? If not where do i order the tickets from? (sorry if i'm being blind and stoooooopid!)

i think i could stretch to that!! Hope to see you all there!

Looking forward to catching up mate. If i didnt have a car full i would duvert out and collect that door for ya, but i have the kids and camping gear etc, so slightly pushed for space soz dude.

I may to give this a miss, some p***k hit the rear of my bumper while parked and drove off. Not too bad but alot of scratches and some little **** keyed my vinyl on the roof/spoiler, so thats had to come off. But i caught him though :)
Plus not been paid by work and pay day was the 28th :-|
Screw it i need to come as it could be the last one and im not missing it, my car will be a mess though sorry.

Hope you gave that **** a little tickel :) im in the same boat butty aint been paid but trying to get enough cash for petrol there and back

Nothing can be as bad as mine and I will be there.

oh i dont know about that butty i got a dented door a dented bonnet different shade of red wing and bumber and the paint is coming off the rear bumber hehe do u know if there is a comp up there for the worst audi,,,, lol

this last page has just been one hell of a relief to read, not that i wish any of you bad luck mind ;)

Mines a right state!! gonna get another few coats of the old werkstat on though, make the most of what is shiny :)

yay!! 6 days to go!!

Right, have a master plan now so all good.

I have been chatting to one of our members that can make us some larger stickers like this.

IMG_3254.jpg

so that we can do something like this,

100_7009-1.jpg

Obv i am lucky and have some old plates that are white on the back, but i see no reason why some laminated card or the rear of your own plate wouldnt suffice to fit these to if you wanted to at shows.

They can be done in the black or solid white as in the first pic at a cost of around £2 delivered depending on numbers

Thoughts?
i like it really good idea we have to show our forum off now dont we haha im game

Righty, so people, are we willing to let Steve strip his car as part of the display and assist him in deadening the inside?

We need some firm yes's please.

Also we have a few detailers going to be on the stand at least one of which has offered himself to give advice on techniques and products etc

My banger is going to be in bits to show some of the non techie people what parts look like by having them available to see and play with as well as rough locations as to where they are located within the car.

Anyone else want to be centre stage with something to offer the masses?

To summerise, we need ideas if you have any and are we going to help Steve do his car?
well im willing to let anyone bring along a couple of K04's and you can all take the engine out for me and do the swap right there and then for everyone to watch and learn, ill keep all you boys and gals supplied with the food while you do it LOL i wish hehe
jus changed the upper arms on mine but still have a noise so the lower arms and droplinks need doing now to eliminate it but they can wait as most of the noise is now gone and i cant afford to get it done but my car will be well shiny on the stand so thats the main thing. be good to see the detailer(im assuming its jimmeh) got loads of questions for him about my machine polisher and menzerna i got. tazzy make sure you get yo *** to this show dude and you Ash.

I need this for my window. But only to stick on the inside.

please get me one.:sm4:

I was even in the printing place by my work today asking about getting that exact look made for me.

That is spooky sh#t!

100_7009-1.jpg

Hey guys, last year we all had name tags in the car, with forum name and real name, i believe Mark (Byzan A4) created a template which we all used, just to break down the awkwardness of meeting people who many of us chat to on a daily basis, but would be apprehensive to speak to on a face to face basis.

Will we be using these again, if people still have them or would it be worth putting up a link so people can print off and put in the car windows, just so we all know who everyone on the stand is????

Thanks Stace by the way, cant PM back at the mo as at work and it doesnt work here!!!

Good idea, İ will put my boading pass in the window just to let you know i jetted back for thşis event!

I have some std window stickers you guys can have if you like, i will bring them with me on Sunday.

This was for a different thing that appears to be a pointless exercise.

will go back to the drawing board