Attendee list [Aug 9, 2015] Audis in the park 2015 - AITP7 (Northampton)

What u getting now rs3??

It did cross my mind....but the other half wants something shiny......told her that she isn't getting one until she is fully trained.

Washing, ironing, dishes etc.... :rtfm: as they say...:whistle2:

Company car is more or less free and still packs enough punch to get me by for now.

Reactions: Sandra
It did cross my mind....but the other half wants something shiny......told her that she isn't getting one until she is fully trained.

Washing, ironing, dishes etc.... :rtfm: as they say...:whistle2:

Company car is more or less free and still packs enough punch to get me by for now.
Now now Mike. I'm rolling my eyes here. Lmao ;) x

Reactions: RS5 JON and mjr901
Looking forward to Sunday.

Fingers crossed the weather is good ! I'm going to aim to get there around 8:30. Will it still be OK to get on the stand at that time ?

Fingers crossed the weather is good ! I'm going to aim to get there around 8:30. Will it still be OK to get on the stand at that time ?
Hope so too rain would ruin it !

Yes pal.... turn up follow signs to the field, by 0830 the ASN tent will likely be up or at the very least we (the campers) will be helping pitch it up, you'll see it.... come on over

Reactions: gray99y, RS5 JON and Sandra
Anyone driving down from the West Yorkshire area Sunday morning, or meeting at a service station along the way? Or is there a link somewhere to find this intonation out?

Yes pal.... turn up follow signs to the field, by 0830 the ASN tent will likely be up or at the very least we (the campers) will be helping pitch it up, you'll see it.... come on over

Nice one - see you Sunday

Reactions: Macdoon
Itching for this. Last weekend was the London Free Ride and Ford Fair at Silverstone and this weekend is AITP. Just re Plasti-dipped my grill surround, installed some new stickers and waiting for my donor mirrors to arrive so I can get my alu mirror caps on. Saturday will be clean clean clean so hopefully the old girl won't look like the 180,000 mile track abused daily driver she is. lol

Reactions: Macdoon, Smirky and FaisalFazeli
So how many of us are camping on the Saturday night? Is there just me and JG?

Oh cool all in the same place then, should be a blast. :) What time you heading down on Saturday Mark?

Oh we'll probably be down just after that, I'll look out for you on the M1 though.
Oh yes Macdoon as well. Do I need to bring a phrase book for you Scottish folk? Lol

Reactions: Sandra and RS5 JON
Oh we'll probably be down just after that, I'll look out for you on the M1 though.
Oh yes Macdoon as well. Do I need to bring a phrase book for you Scottish folk? Lol

After a few beers your phrase book will be no use. :readit:
JG

Reactions: Sandra and gray99y
Weather is looking spot on :) well looking forward to this :)

Reactions: RS5 JON, Sandra and FaisalFazeli
Lol. All you need to understand is
All drinks are on you for the duration of the weekend and make sure the beer is chilled hehe. Have a great weekend x

Reactions: Macdoon and RS5 JON
Am working like the clappers to get my car ready, sadly camber arms won't be done, but new wing fitted, front splitter fitted, just got new batteries to put in the boot (just in case some one wants an audio demo ), hopefully new rear lights arrive today, then I got the whole of 2moz for some detailing ;)

Reactions: Sandra
Oh and reassemble the whole front end by the end of tonight

Reactions: FaisalFazeli and Sandra
Am working like the clappers to get my car ready, sadly camber arms won't be done, but new wing fitted, front splitter fitted, just got new batteries to put in the boot (just in case some one wants an audio demo ), hopefully new rear lights arrive today, then I got the whole of 2moz for some detailing ;)
Yeah I got busy day tomorrow even gonna take the wheels off the old girl to clean behind :)

Reactions: audi-a6

What setup you got mate? Im up for it!

Reactions: audi-a6
2 x sundown audio x15's running off about 3krms, vibes in all the doors plus vibe amps, extra batts, lots of 50mm welding cable to power it, custom 8cuft box :) hopefully when the new batteries in should be reaching 149/150 db :)

Reactions: FaisalFazeli
It's not pink! Lol crap camera

Reactions: THQuattro, Nilz and FaisalFazeli
Yeah I got busy day tomorrow even gonna take the wheels off the old girl to clean behind :)

That's a bit keen if you ask me!

Playing cricket tomorrow so I've already cleaned mine and is ready to go.

350+ mile journey for me tomorrow, so guess what I'll be doing when I arrive, yes you guessed it, drinking beer. :yahoo:
JG

Reactions: Smirky, Rob C, Nilz and 1 other person
That's a bit keen if you ask me!

Playing cricket tomorrow so I've already cleaned mine and is ready to go.
Yeah I no but I need to re wax them and this weekend sort of forcing me to do it

Well I've just given Lucy an interior clean, do the outside tomorrow.
Don't forget JG we'll be helping put the ASN stand up!

Reactions: RS5 JON