Auri a7 warning light

AudiA7

Reaction score
Recently done dash cam fitting, and after it was fitted there seemed to be warning light:
Audi adaptive light fault and ambient light stopped working. (Removed dash cam and all wirings now)

I’m not quite sure what’s wrong with it but they couldn’t fix it aswell, it might be the fuse fryed up or something.
my car has been with Audi since Monday morning and have said the diagnostics will cost 529£ and I’m still waiting on the quote.

Can anyone help

Oh god not again.

Why do people use them.

Reactions: abmat
Not especially. But I would be taking it up with the manager and if necessary taking them to small claims court to recoup costs.

They can be very slippery though. Quite a few reports on the net.

Reactions: AudiA7
Never go near now. Any advice how to sort that thing?

Well, I would scan the car if I was asked to assess & check the wiring they messed with.

Reactions: abmat and AudiA7
Not especially. But I would be taking it up with the manager and if necessary taking them to small claims court to recoup costs.

They can be very slippery though. Quite a few reports on the net.

I had them fit a dash cam front and read on the wife's C Max - paid extra for them to come out and fit it at our home. The 'fitter' said he didnt have a power cable to fit it - so just left it dangling from the roof liner, the rear trim round the boot lid had been ripped and left hanging out where they fitted the rear camera. Took me 2 weeks to get a response from them and that was just a 'sorry, can you come to the store so we can fit a cable to power it'.
Wouldn't ever use them again to fit anything.