Auto Hold Retrofit

Airfan

I bought it last week and will mount it next week if I find free time. So ping me in 2 weeks if still interested.

Airfan

It takes forever to receive anything from Ali Express in my country so I don't use them but you are correct - it is doable way cheaper.

Airfan

Today I just did it with the kit from Kufatec. If anyone has questions - please ask while I still remember all the details. Their manual is not 100% correct right now.
And here is a video how it works just a few minutes after the retrofit.

peterw47

Hi all, does anyone know if the Kufatec kit includes a genuine Audi button? Not sure if there are cheap pattern ones around or not or just weighing up options as to best way of getting genuine in. Cheers!

Airfan

It is genuine Audi button. Their manual has an error regarding the wiring and I've notified them a few days ago.

peterw47

Ah that’s good then, thanks. What’s the issue with instructions? I’ve heard instructions are poor but also seen some decent looking YouTube videos on it. Cheapest I’ve seen fitted is £250 and considering the kit is £150ish doesn’t seem too bad!

Airfan

I did the retrofit with their kit 2 weeks ago. They were pointing wrong plugs C + B but in fact the plugs that are part of the retrofit are A + B.

NW_UK

Ah that’s good then, thanks. What’s the issue with instructions? I’ve heard instructions are poor but also seen some decent looking YouTube videos on it. Cheapest I’ve seen fitted is £250 and considering the kit is £150ish doesn’t seem too bad!
Where have you seen that price, I am looking to get it fitted myself :)