Auto Hold Retrofit

It takes forever to receive anything from Ali Express in my country so I don't use them but you are correct - it is doable way cheaper.

Today I just did it with the kit from Kufatec. If anyone has questions - please ask while I still remember all the details. Their manual is not 100% correct right now.
And here is a video how it works just a few minutes after the retrofit.

Hi all, does anyone know if the Kufatec kit includes a genuine Audi button? Not sure if there are cheap pattern ones around or not or just weighing up options as to best way of getting genuine in. Cheers!

Ah that’s good then, thanks. What’s the issue with instructions? I’ve heard instructions are poor but also seen some decent looking YouTube videos on it. Cheapest I’ve seen fitted is £250 and considering the kit is £150ish doesn’t seem too bad!

I did the retrofit with their kit 2 weeks ago. They were pointing wrong plugs C + B but in fact the plugs that are part of the retrofit are A + B.

Ah that’s good then, thanks. What’s the issue with instructions? I’ve heard instructions are poor but also seen some decent looking YouTube videos on it. Cheapest I’ve seen fitted is £250 and considering the kit is £150ish doesn’t seem too bad!
Where have you seen that price, I am looking to get it fitted myself :)

I did the retrofit with their kit 2 weeks ago. They were pointing wrong plugs C + B but in fact the plugs that are part of the retrofit are A + B.
Hi mate, hopefully not too late. I purchased a button from eBay and a wiring kit from AliExpress. The picture attached shows everything. Any chance you can help with where everything needs to be plugged into? Or if you have the Kufatec installation manual still? Thank you!

Attachments

• 20220411_092438.jpg
    20220411_092438.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 173