autoglym life shine on my new 61 A3 BE

nick2107

Reaction score
Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Hi folks.......... when i ordered my A3 BE i add the autoglym life shine product on my car. you could say im a little over the top with how much i clean it .............its ibis white, is there any products out there anyone can recommend to use with life shine to give a better finish and deeper looking shine. if anyone can help i would be most grateful

My friend has ag lifeshine on his car and its weird as it adds a protection layer on the car. He had this done from factory aswell but we wax over it and use glazes and sealants. We dont know how long its lasted but with all the newer products we apply we still get results but even when the protection runs out his paintwork still has a layer of protection on it.....Its hard to explain but it wont get beading results like a normal wax you apply but it does have better water run off compared to my a3.

for white the werkstat acrylic kit from polished bliss will give probably the best results, im using it on my dolphin grey a4 and i love it, so easy to do and if like me you like using a quick detailer over the car after every wash you can use trigger instead to build up the layers of protection

i would recomend dodo juice supernatural hybrid its half wax half sealent and its good value too it give awesome protection