Autoglym lifeshine ROTR

Byron Jones

Reaction score
Hi I have just ordered a A3 with Autoglym Lifeshine and it is getting close to £40,000 I understand the Lifeshine is put on at the dealership not the manufacturer does anyone know if it is possible to pay for the Lifeshine separately so it does not go towards the total cost of the car.

thanks Byron

Hi I have just ordered a A3 with Autoglym Lifeshine and it is getting close to £40,000 I understand the Lifeshine is put on at the dealership not the manufacturer does anyone know if it is possible to pay for the Lifeshine separately so it does not go towards the total cost of the car.

thanks Byron
No problem buy a kit from eBay and apply it yourself money saved cost about £50

Sent from Syknet Global Defence Network

The list price is the individual retail price published by the manufacturer, importer or distributor for the vehicle if sold in the UK and includes the priceof any non-standard option fitted by the manufacturer before delivery to the dealer/retailer. The list price also includes any delivery charges for the vehicle, including any pre-delivery inspection costs (PDI) and VAT.

Any non-standard options fitted by the dealer/retailer are not included in the list price. Also any incentive options such as servicing or warranties therefore the lifeshine cost would be excluded.

However the price is at the date of delivery rather than the date of order so if there are any price increases to the list price before you take delivery of the car even if you don’t have to pay it could take you above the £40k limit.

Reactions: Byron Jones
Hi Frizzley many thanks for your quick reply I did suspect that so now there is no need to phone the dealership to to get further info, you explained that very well.

thanks again

Byron

Hi Frizzley many thanks for your quick reply I did suspect that so now there is no need to phone the dealership to to get further info, you explained that very well.

thanks again

Byron
As above either get the kit & do it yourself & save a fortune or go to a professional detailer & have a ceramic coating applied.

Reactions: 8YARWY and Byron Jones
As above either get the kit & do it yourself & save a fortune or go to a professional detailer & have a ceramic coating applied.
Hi thanks for the reply have ordered it from Audi dealership.
cheers Byron