Automatic paddle shifter extensions

I’ve ordered some from America (ECS Tuning) which should arrive next week, they aren’t cheap at over £40 + import fees and delivery. Couldn’t decide whether I wanted gloss or matte so ordered both and I’ll sell the one I don’t keep.

Did look at a few from AliExpress and eBay etc but they were all took big, tacky and in your face and seemed to obscure the view of virtual cockpit which I didn’t like. ECS ones seem smaller, more OEM plus and pretty high quality but shall see when they arrive.
4CEBC329 3BEC 4D1C AAAA FC8A971E01A5

I’ve ordered some from America (ECS Tuning) which should arrive next week, they aren’t cheap at over £40 + import fees and delivery. Couldn’t decide whether I wanted gloss or matte so ordered both and I’ll sell the one I don’t keep.

Did look at a few from AliExpress and eBay etc but they were all took big, tacky and in your face and seemed to obscure the view of virtual cockpit which I didn’t like. ECS ones seem smaller, more OEM plus and pretty high quality but shall see when they arrive.
View attachment 214543
I bought a set from ultimate customs here in UK, fit well but as you said about the ali ex ones, little too big and tacky.

I'd be interested in buying the other set of ECS ones you don't keep when the time comes

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bells
Not a fan to the extensions myself but will be putting in the OEM RS6 paddles when the weather gets warmer

I bought a set from ultimate customs here in UK, fit well but as you said about the ali ex ones, little too big and tacky.

I'd be interested in buying the other set of ECS ones you don't keep when the time comes

Yeah I’ll post on the classifieds on here when they arrive and I decide which to keep. Hopefully they’ll get delivered next week I’ve been waiting 3 weeks so far!

Reactions: k77
Not a fan to the extensions myself but will be putting in the OEM RS6 paddles when the weather gets warmer
Did look into doing that as you can pick them up for £60 odd online, but it put me off having to dismantle the steering wheel to fit them and mess with taking the airbag out.

Might consider it if I ever get my steering wheel retrimmed as the wheel is already off then and I’ll just get someone else to fit.

I fancied a set of leyo-motorsport clear acrylic paddles but they only make them for RS and R8 wheels ....
Gutted

Sorry, image and site didn't load.

These ones.... View attachment 214595
I’m sure they’ll be alright if you’re happy with the design, just check the price - if you aren’t in a rush for them it’s probably a lot cheaper to order off Ali Express rather than Amazon, just ordering direct from China means a 3-4 week wait. I found the exact same ones as your photo for $10 including shipping for reference.

Yeah I’ll post on the classifieds on here when they arrive and I decide which to keep. Hopefully they’ll get delivered next week I’ve been waiting 3 weeks so far!
Hey mate did the paddle extensions ever arrive? If so, how are they?

Still aren’t here! Coming via Swiss Post and apparently from what I’ve read online it takes ages, they left America on the 12th Jan according to the tracking but still haven’t turned up in the UK. Wish I’d chosen the faster shipping option now, but standard was expensive enough :tearsofjoy:

I’ll put some photos on here when they finally arrive!

So they finally arrived today (a month after ordering), really happy with both sets but I think I’m keeping the matte ones. Gloss does look really good too. Here are some photos, I’ll list in the classifieds later on too. Only downside is I got charged customs and import fees :sweat:
ADC7C70F 1E8E 4274 B798 EDF36530F012
681933A7 7AF5 461B B9A0 E349F74E7C13
173F74D2 AB55 4989 A3B0 5BAB0B1C4DF4

I ordered myself the Lamborghini Urus style shifters from aliexpress. They apparently fit on the B9s. (Picture is symbolic and not mine)
Replace-Steering-Wheel-Paddle-Shifter-Extension-For-Audi-TT-TTS-TTRS-R8-2012-2020-Car-Accessories.jpg

So they finally arrived today (a month after ordering), really happy with both sets but I think I’m keeping the matte ones. Gloss does look really good too. Here are some photos, I’ll list in the classifieds later on too. Only downside is I got charged customs and import fees :sweat:
View attachment 215617 View attachment 215619 View attachment 215620
They look good, agreed even in that image the matte ones would no doubt look a little better with the more matte finish backdrop and leather.
How much you looking for them?

They look good, agreed even in that image the matte ones would no doubt look a little better with the more matte finish backdrop and leather.
How much you looking for them?

Yeah I prefer the matte ones overall, only downside is that although the colour match is close to the original paddle shifters it’s not quite perfect so you can still tell it’s a stick on extension. I’d say gloss ones feel nicer to use, just stand out a bit more all personal preference.

I’ve listed the gloss ones up in the classifieds if you’re interested drop me a PM

I ordered myself the Lamborghini Urus style shifters from aliexpress. They apparently fit on the B9s. (Picture is symbolic and not mine)
Replace-Steering-Wheel-Paddle-Shifter-Extension-For-Audi-TT-TTS-TTRS-R8-2012-2020-Car-Accessories.jpg
Think they’ll look good, only thing that puts me off is having to dismantle the steering wheel and take the airbag out etc to fit them. It’s not something I’d attempt myself and by the time I’d have paid someone to do it, it’s an expensive job.

Think they’ll look good, only thing that puts me off is having to dismantle the steering wheel and take the airbag out etc to fit them. It’s not something I’d attempt myself and by the time I’d have paid someone to do it, it’s an expensive job.

Really? Did not know its that extensive... Well to my luck, i am fitting a new steering wheel with the flat bottom so it will be a side task.