Autosport International and the Performance Car Show - Jan 16 & 17

I was at it last year...it was excellent!...but I'm gonna try the 'Goodwood Festival of Speed' this year

Reactions: Baldyone and Rob2k68
Thanks for the feedback - I might give it a go then lots of exhibitors I'm interested in plus lots of super cars - bonus !!!

Goodwood is amazing but a long way from me - also requires a day pass out from the wife which are hard to come by rare as hens teeth.

Reactions: Sandra, Simon L and Jassyo06
Thanks for the feedback - I might give it a go then lots of exhibitors I'm interested in plus lots of super cars - bonus !!!

Goodwood is amazing but a long way from me - also requires a day pass out from the wife which are hard to come by rare as hens teeth.

I didit last year ..loved it will be there Saturday again
I'm lucky wifey lets me go whenever I want and book and pays for my racing too...

Reactions: Sandra and Rob2k68

MAN UP SLAP UP

Reactions: PanamaS3, Baldyone, SW14NY'S and 4 others
Brilliant mate - you are the new Gif King Si needs to go some to get his crown back !!!

He's probably away in a huff just because of that...mate
Tumblr inline mgyedftuQm1rq9ghh

Reactions: PanamaS3, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person

dN3FhMrcngiDsN5Xf0ZGQ6mijNhTreptZYOWOgkuBgQKkbfPy6mefaiwry1LxaVl3D8PVqtElSy37IV3LNf66IkN0-MU9VUy2b2S5hwcKt6U3ImhnXtO5-LzQaxKKZ9ilA

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I'm going. Looking forward to it, not been before :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Went last year on the Sunday. Good show and the events in the Arena are well worth the q'ing. Ginneta drifting if you wanted a thrill and plenty of racing and showboating from Solberg. Another one for goodwood here. Never been but really fancy it

Reactions: Rob2k68 and SW14NY'S
May have to get me Speedos out again start earning some more brownie points ......

giphy.gif

In those bad boys it's a banker matey!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I will be there from friday morning till the end on sunday helping a friend (race gear uk) with his stool selling used nascar panels, nascar diecasts and used nascar race suits :) my stock car was in the show 3 years ago, heres a pic

Attachments

• Instasize_0105184115.jpg
    Instasize_0105184115.jpg
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: SW14NY'S, Rob2k68 and Baldyone
wish i lived closer to go to these shows...mind you boys don't get lead foot leaving the carpark after too many fizzy drinks :)

200.gif

Reactions: Rob2k68, SW14NY'S, Simon L and 1 other person
I will be going up on the train from the south coast on the Saturday as it works out quite reasonable. I then don't have the long drive back from B'Ham at the end of the day.
Goodwood is a must for any petrol head. I'm normally down there 5 - 6 times a year at various Track days and Charity Track events, with FOS being the highlight of the year. Haven't missed a FOS for 9 years.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Bump as it's this coming weekend.

I'm going on Saturday so there'll be an extremely dirty Daytona in the car park unless I get to give it the once over on Friday afternoon. Interested in some of the detailing stands (Rupes) and Revo for stage 2 also anyone doing intakes and big brake conversions.

25% show discount on Revo software according to their Facebook page.

Hope you have a great time Rob (stage 2 on the cards?)...............and anyone else who's going :)

Reactions: Rob2k68
Hope you have a great time Rob (stage 2 on the cards?)...............and anyone else who's going :)

Thanks Si should make a change to the usual weekend routine :yahoo:

Yes I keep toying with stage 2 but it's £1050 for the down pipe to be fitted and £300+ for an intake and time off work to get it fitted. I don't want to make the cabin noise much more than stock so ideally need to hear one first then there's the question that should something happen you can forget being flashed back to stock as Audi will spot the downpipe. So a few reasons not to as well plus stage 1 is so good anyway!

I might just sit tight and pick up some 19s later in the year - that then works with a TTRS 4 pot Brembo brake upgrade too .....or maybe forget cars and feed my photography hobby quite fancy changing my EOS 5DSR for a 1DX mkii when it comes out.

Reactions: Simon L