Autotrader RS5 Review

Well if you've got kids then there's no contest - an R8 and a car for the missus :)

what we thinking for the price tag on these?

70k? will get up my local dealership and blag my mate for a test drive :rockwoot:

very nice...ave to get the balaclava out..lol

That car is lovely! Wonder how much it will cost with all the decent extra's!

Because it's always true!

and the 1 series is better than an A3, the 130 M sport better than an S3, the M3 better than the RS4, M5 better than the RS6....

There's no doubting that BMW make great cars but Evo NEVER have a good word to say about Audis.

and the 1 series is better than an A3, the 130 M sport better than an S3, the M3 better than the RS4, M5 better than the RS6....

You said it m8 :thumbsup:

Evo comic is a load of old toss anyway, let's face it - if a car hasn't got plastic windows and a load of old scaffolding in the back, they automatically write it off as s**t :laugh:

'Cause we all live on a race track, right? :ermm:

Yeah I used to read it religiously but I haven't bought a copy for a few months.

They know their stuff but I wish it was a little more fast road orientated rather than track/GT.

I gave up on it too. Got sick of reading about uncomfortable stuff with no stereo, and the publisher's latest penis extension :lazy:

Thanks for the review. I will have to take this out for a TD to try out the rev matching.