Aux in for A3

boggysv

Reaction score
Found this on the uk-tt forum.

I hope my car gets it! It would be sweet. It doesnt mention the S3, though i dont think it would be absurd to expect it.

Look like a useful upgrade. When is you car due to be built? Week 48 was week beginning 26 November 2008

h5djr said:
Look like a useful upgrade. When is you car due to be built? Week 48 was week beginning 26 November 2008

The salesguy went on a holiday before giving me a firm delivery/build date. Car is supposed to arrive mid january.

disclaimer: I just sniped the pic from another forum, would be great if someone can verify it.

Well if car is not due to mid-January it should almost certainly include it. Any car built in week 48 should be in the UK by now.

A colleague just ordered a sportback special edition, and we had to pay around £100 for an i-pod connection.
It maybe only has a chorus radio though (EDIT, CHECKED, IT DOES)
It is about time they did it, but Audi have always been slow to react to audio tastes.
I remember them persisting with radio cassette headunits, long after most other manufacturers went to CD slots.
My '02 A4, for example, still had a cassette.:wtf:

One thing my wife'sAygo (cost 30% of my A3!) has over my Audi is an Aux socket on the headunit!

:hubbahubba:
h5djr said:

Please tell me you mean 2007!!!?

h5djr said:
Yes sorry - I do mean 2007. Obviously getting ahead of myself!
Great we have an A3 being built week 51 and a TT being built week 5 so should be OK. Any idea what sort of connections you need for Aux In for Audis, would be good to make sure we have all the wires.

Cheers

Rick:icon_thumright:

mine was built in week 51 and I didnt get one :(

Mine is standard SE (Chorus radio / CD) and the aux socket is there. Build wk 48 07 and collected this lunchtime!!!! A few pics when it's stopped raining! Not seen any others with the 5 spoke star wheels

Not an S3 I know but my first Audi!!!

steveg9 said:
Mine is standard SE (Chorus radio / CD) and the aux socket is there. Build wk 48 07 and collected this lunchtime!!!! A few pics when it's stopped raining! Not seen any others with the 5 spoke star wheels

Not an S3 I know but my first Audi!!!

Yeah mines only a bog standard SE which I collected last Thursday. It was due to be built in week 52 but was completed a week early...

I can't see it anywhere unless I'm looking in the wrong place or I'm completely blind... :sadlike: Where abouts is yours?? I'm assuming it's as per the above memo which if that's the case I've just got a small compartment big enough for a phone or a packet of fags..