Avant Led Rear Lights

hilly

Reaction score
I have been searching for the answer for what I need to retrofit led rear lights for my 58 plate a4 avant s line. The main thing I'm unsure about is do I defiantly need to change the module? I know I need adapters and coding but it's the module which I don't know. Can anybody shine any light on this please.

I'm pretty sure that if you're going pre-facelift non LEDs to pre-facelift LEDs, you just need the adaptor and coding. No new BCM needed. The BCM (I'm told) is needed when you go from pre-facelift LEDs to post-facelift LEDs.

I'm looking for pre face lift. I would seek the coding from else where so wouldn't need the dongle. Think I have found the wiring for £50 from Germany. Thank you for your help.

Its not as easy as just coding a couple of buttons via VCDS.

You need to go through adaptations which there is only 1 person that knows how to do it which is the Dave that is behind http://www.audienthusiasts.com/.

Buying the Loom, then the Lights and then paying Dave soon Adds up.

Try this - eBay - Item # 280638306343
Huntingdon Audi will charge you 30mins Labour to code if you do the wiring, I sorted this for a customer, fitted the lights then changed the module at the stealers and then they rolled it in, recoded the car and both keys and hey presto.

Trups

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: benjie
Its not as easy as just coding a couple of buttons via VCDS.

You need to go through adaptations which there is only 1 person that knows how to do it which is the Dave that is behind http://www.audienthusiasts.com/.

Buying the Loom, then the Lights and then paying Dave soon Adds up.

Try this - eBay - Item # 280638306343
Huntingdon Audi will charge you 30mins Labour to code if you do the wiring, I sorted this for a customer, fitted the lights then changed the module at the stealers and then they rolled it in, recoded the car and both keys and hey presto.

Trups

Hi, forum noob alert I was wondering if you or anyone you know could help me out with this exact same issue, I'm in Norfolk and have just purchased the led lights but wondering now if I've bitten off more than I or most can chew?
Help please

When i got it done i used vag leeds retrofit. He did all the coding and wiring if i remember correctly i believe it was £100. His phone number is on there facebook page give him a ring he will sort it for you.

Reactions: Greyarea
I've ordered the kufatec harness and dongle out of desperation, I've found a local bloke clued up with vcds so hoping he can help me sort it if any issues but thanks for taking the time to reply Hilly