Avant rear wiper motor

A4 nut

Reaction score
Hi does anyone out there have a rear wiper motor spare siezed or not as long as the shaft is in tact and the pipe running through the middle. ive got to cut the wiper arm off mine as it has all seized up, p&p and beer tokens would be included if anyone has one.
Cheers Nathan

i had to cut the wiper arm off mine too! what i did was snaped the motor mounts off and pushed the shaft futher out of the window and cut the shaft rather than the wiper arm! then i put th wiper arm in a vice an used a centre punch an hammer to get the remaning shaft out! this only took 1hit with a hammer and the wiper arm was reusable! if id had acsess to a 2 or 3 legged puller this would have solved this issue without resorting to the hacksaw! so to anwser yor question!! no mate im sorry i butchered mine to!! lol!

Is the B5 rear wiper unit the same as B6s?
I'm stripping mine out soon as i get the parts to plug the hole.

Mine looks new, no leaks, no rust, no issues apart from it sticks every now and then but that could be down to lack of use.

dont think they are the same mate! ive looked on ebay and they look differant! i may be wrong tho!