Awesome Front Splitter

TheRotiCab

Instagram : TheRotiCab
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know what front splitter/lip this is, he has no idea as it was on the car when he bought it, I have never seen one before... Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 548
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 496
I thinks that you maybe correct Tom....ill have a look when I get on the PC later

Reactions: TheRotiCab
Thanks, I'm not sure on it now, it looks really good in the pictures I posted but it isn't for me on second thoughts, I have a cupra lip ready to go on the car just haven't got around to fitting it yet, I'm going to order a sti front splitter and try get it to fit like I have seen posted on here before, Thanks again!

They are two separate parts that go on either side

Do you think it could be fitted without the two corner pieces? I like the shape of the splitter but I'm not sure on the sides.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I don't know to be honest,
the problem i have had and still have is the way it looks from the side with the end plate facing upwards. when we fitted min it was tried with various spacers that come with it but they made the front to low down. and all the B7's seem to be the same if you look at xpoweruk to me that's how it should look but his is a B8

There really isn't a decent splitter/lip I can find (to my taste anyway) I have just stumbled upon something though, I know the picture is of it on a c6 a6 but I think it may work on a b7, will go and have a measure up of a a6 when I next see my friend, opinions??

I'm going to ring TPS tomorrow to see what sort of money a seat Ibiza lip is, I think they are around £45 from the seat dealer.
The seat lip is a little more subtle but I like the width on this one. Along the lines of the DTM item but with the uprights to fit the s-line bumper.

Decisions decisions...

I'm going to ring TPS tomorrow to see what sort of money a seat Ibiza lip is, I think they are around £45 from the seat dealer.
The seat lip is a little more subtle but I like the width on this one. Along the lines of the DTM item but with the uprights to fit the s-line bumper.

Decisions decisions...

I just bought one £47 from my local seat! Couldn't give me discount or anything he said he was only making £2, he said years ago when the cupra first came out they were £12

I was using the rhino/garage door seal stuff but it never looked right was always sagging, my car looks naked without anything

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and D6DPH
It's true, they used to be dirt cheap but as soon as dealers realise they are selling loads, the price goes up!

I had a 996 911 turbo lip on a previous car, I think it's too flat for the A4 though.

I like this one even thought it's for an A6 S-Line as is follows the shape S/L bumper
CSL106
CSL106 frontal

Personally I think the Rhino Lip looked pretty good. I would paint it so it doesnt look so 'platic-ie'.

Also, I still really like the Cupra R splitter. I've seen some very nice installs where the splitter is very far forward giving it a nice aggressive look.

Personally I think the Rhino Lip looked pretty good. I would paint it so it doesnt look so 'platic-ie'.

Also, I still really like the Cupra R splitter. I've seen some very nice installs where the splitter is very far forward giving it a nice aggressive look.
The rhino lip is by far the cheapest option and like said looks very good, why did it sag may I ask?

Also like Dans said, the Leon splitter can look great if fitted properly.

Reactions: DrStrange
CSR = The only company in the world to make their products look sh*tter than it does in real life!

:p

Reactions: xpoweruk
There really isn't a decent splitter/lip I can find (to my taste anyway) I have just stumbled upon something though, I know the picture is of it on a c6 a6 but I think it may work on a b7, will go and have a measure up of a a6 when I next see my friend, opinions??

I was looking into this for a while but cost put me off.

There are lots of options within Europe/America but here in the UK we have very little.

I have decided on the LCR splitter - Had on on my LCR (obviously) and one on my MKV R32 - looked well.

I also Carbon skinned the LCR version. May be tempted to do that once again.