Awesome now doing REVO - Thats very handy!!

Thats crazy, I was in only about a week or two ago (I currently live local) and they seemed to be completely pro-APR, they didn't say anything bad about Revo to be fair to them but it sounded to me from our conversation(s) they were very happy with their APR software...

Ohwell at least now I have choice, maybe I'll do both trials then

Oh **** man I just read that they have terminated their business dealings with APR, I WAS BOOKED IN FOR APR LAST WEEK! Ended up my girlfriend needed my car for the day but thank god I didn't follow through!

Revo it is then lol

EDIT: Just read they were offering to reflash any APR tuned vehicles within a 28-day amnesty period...I could of had some cheap Revo software!

Last edited:
Yeah they have cut all ties with APR. Will book mine in soon for the stage 2+

Wonder why they switched all of a sudden? That's ashame because APR had complete KO4 and GT28RS conversions packages which were quite well priced.

I was at Awesome yesterday getting my APR switched to Revo under their Amnesty. Basically they will swap any APR map purchased from awesome (need invoice) to Revo FOC. I am very pro Awesome and have always dealt with them over any other, despite living miles away from the workshop. Jim is a legend and his staff are equally good.

I was the first S3 8P they have had to switch so I also got onto the rollers.

The APR map on the S3 was not without its problems, I had hesitation at the top end causing misfires etc (I believe this map was the reason they severed ties with APR). So the figures are thus.

APR map 289.63 BHP
REVO map 322.17 BHP

I have a Neuspeed P-Flo but that's it, I thought these were pretty good.

I have a slipping clutch (second one!!) at the moment so I can't realise the true potential of the map. But.... it is so much smoother!! much more usable, now revs to 7500k rpm very impressed.