B&O No Sub?

Simon Lowe

Hi
I have B&o in my 8v cab with surround etc and don’t have a spare wheel just a inflation kit, where is the sub located?
Going mad looking for it!!

Not sure in the cab version, but in the saloon it’s mounted underneath the rear parcel shelf.

Simon Lowe

Thanks I will have a look tomorrow in the light!!, I lifted boot floor up and it’s flat with no spare which is where it normally would reside so was worried it didn’t have one

Simon Lowe

Hi
No just says Surround, not sure what I have now as my build index says Nav high and plus. And tech pack also

Simon Lowe

This is my current info on MMI

Attachments

• 6D2E1D2D-8131-4E44-8CAD-97E28F7A411D.jpeg
    6D2E1D2D-8131-4E44-8CAD-97E28F7A411D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46

loftylad

Gone but not forgotten.
Hi
I have B&o in my 8v cab with surround etc and don’t have a spare wheel just a inflation kit, where is the sub located?
Going mad looking for it!!

I've gone for the B&O on my incoming cab. Dealer told me the sub was in the spare wheel well, and I couldn't have a spacesaver wheel for that reason.!

Kondax

On the topic of B&O and subs, has anybody fitted a different sub (and amp)? Looking to upgrade mine, but the only person I found who did it had a saloon (I was more interested in people who had fitted one to a hatchback), and all the others are for the 8P chassis.

Last edited:

Fozzer

Thanks, I asked because when you look under the parcel shelf there does appear to be a slot for another sub mine is situated on the left hand side.