B&O No Sub?

Simon Lowe

Reaction score
Hi
I have B&o in my 8v cab with surround etc and don’t have a spare wheel just a inflation kit, where is the sub located?
Going mad looking for it!!

Not sure in the cab version, but in the saloon it’s mounted underneath the rear parcel shelf.

Not sure I have what you’d call a parcel shelf to be fair!!

My sportback has it under the boot floor, thought it would be the same for all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Simon Lowe
It’s behind the rear seats in what you could describe as a very small parcel shelf.

Reactions: Simon Lowe
Thanks I will have a look tomorrow in the light!!, I lifted boot floor up and it’s flat with no spare which is where it normally would reside so was worried it didn’t have one

Hi
No just says Surround, not sure what I have now as my build index says Nav high and plus. And tech pack also

Right ok so that’s means a trip to the dealer and getting raped !!

Reactions: AlS3BE
This is my current info on MMI

Attachments

• 6D2E1D2D-8131-4E44-8CAD-97E28F7A411D.jpeg
    6D2E1D2D-8131-4E44-8CAD-97E28F7A411D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 100
Hi
I have B&o in my 8v cab with surround etc and don’t have a spare wheel just a inflation kit, where is the sub located?
Going mad looking for it!!

I've gone for the B&O on my incoming cab. Dealer told me the sub was in the spare wheel well, and I couldn't have a spacesaver wheel for that reason.!

On the topic of B&O and subs, has anybody fitted a different sub (and amp)? Looking to upgrade mine, but the only person I found who did it had a saloon (I was more interested in people who had fitted one to a hatchback), and all the others are for the 8P chassis.

Last edited:
Is there just one sub in the S3 Saloon model under the parcel shelf

Thanks, I asked because when you look under the parcel shelf there does appear to be a slot for another sub mine is situated on the left hand side.