B&O Query

Djdjdjdox

Reaction score
Just ordered another c8 BE this time with comfort and sound ticked.
Not seen or been in one, but seen on net that the front tweeters rise when turned on and lower when off. These were German posts and not all C8s with B&O had this.

so question is will my MY22 with B&O have it?

I am afraid that the speakers don’t rise up with the B&O system that is part of the Comfort & Sound Pack. The one that you have seen is the B&O 3D sound system which is a another ~£5k optional extra.

I do believe you will be well happy with the one you ordered though, it is very good in my opinion.

Reactions: Sibmets and Djdjdjdox
Ah well, wasn’t aware of it until after I ordered so nothing lost and nothing gained!
Are there any other visual differences to the B&O system I see you get brushed chrome badges on door speakers, so these illuminate with extended lighting ?

No they do not illuminate but they sound awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I had B&O. The standard system is poor compared to my ‘05 A3 Bose system and the standard system in my outgoing A6 C6. It has no depth to it at all.

No they do not illuminate but they sound awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They really do. A mate of mine who has been through many premium cars over the years and is a “connoisseur” of sound systems says that the B&O in my Avant is the best stock fitted sound system he has ever heard in a car.

I have issue with the B & O (alegedly) fitted to my A7 272 Quatro. First of all the sound just stopped working, had assessed by Audi, Amplifier failure, replacement cost 4500 euro.
No help from Audi, car only 6 years old, July '15.
Am having amp repaired (hopefully) in Scotland.
Pat Hogan

I have issue with the B & O (alegedly) fitted to my A7 272 Quatro. First of all the sound just stopped working, had assessed by Audi, Amplifier failure, replacement cost 4500 euro.
No help from Audi, car only 6 years old, July '15.
Am having amp repaired (hopefully) in Scotland.
Pat Hogan

Sorry to hear about your problem. This forum is for the current (c8) version of the A6. Your car is a c7, you may get more help on that section of the forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn’t think the standard system was that bad, I’ve got B&O in my new Q5 and to be honest I dont think it’s much better than the system in my previous A6.