Facelift B&O sound check

AlS3BE

Reaction score
hi guys
Is there a way to test all the speakers using vcds?
I want to test all the individual woofers, tweeters, mids etc.
I had a loud crackle through the speakers the other day and the MMI restarted itself. Since then the sound from the b&o sounds a bit flat so was thinking could the amp bust or one of the speakers are bust.
Car still has the warranty but want to test it myself before I take it to the dealers.
Cheers

Can't help you on VCDS.

I tend to find that the B&O in my motor resets to all the default sounds settings every 6 weeks or so.

Also sometimes the sub doesn't work as it sounds flat with bass.

My sub doesn’t work whenever CarPlay is in use. Sounds really flat and the sub adjustments has no effect. Disconnect phone and restart and sub is back. Real pita so I don’t use CarPlay

Sound settings haven’t reset and sub seems to be working through the sub control in MMI. Don’t really use CarPlay so it’s not that.
It’s hard to describe. Low end bass seems fine but there’s something missing mid to high. B&o sounds naturally bright and clear especially on the high end but there’s a bit missing. Will need to look into it before I book it in.

Can't help you on VCDS.

I tend to find that the B&O in my motor resets to all the default sounds settings every 6 weeks or so.

Also sometimes the sub doesn't work as it sounds flat with bass.

Do you only have Bass and Treble adjustment that reset every so often and no Sub adjustment? If so the dealers have an update that stops the resetting and adds the separate sub adjustment.

Do you only have Bass and Treble adjustment that reset every so often and no Sub adjustment? If so the dealers have an update that stops the resetting and adds the separate sub adjustment.

My settings seem fine. It’s where I left it about 6 months ago. Bass is middle/0 and treble is +2.
All the special effects are m off as music should be listened to in its purest form.

All the special effects are m off as music should be listened to in its purest form.
What are you listening to over there in pseud's corner?

Chamber music?

:friends:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlS3BE

I have sub, treble and bass adjustment.

It just resets all the settings every month roughly.

What are you listening to over there in pseud's corner?

Chamber music?

:friends:

I like a good mix of music from classical to queen and some rnb for good mix.
Classical is good for testing the system as well and it’s this sounding a bit flat.